I decided to reupload this using the new resource system. Also just wanted to let you know that this does still work for the current version of ems.
- One time login button
- Auto re'login on DC
- MS window check
- Save & Load your accounts for later use
- "Update available" message
- DC Counter
READ THIS, since this is a beta a few things aren't supported yet:
- PIC can only exist of numbers, other characters not yet supported.
- The login seems to have problems with saving the '!' character to a file, in case this character is in your password it might load an incorrect password after saving (please report if this is the case for you).
- Run the "EMS AutoLogin.exe"
- Start MapleStory
- Enter account information in the autologin
- Make sure the full MS window is visible and the "Maple ID" box is empty. Also disable the "Save ID" option.
- Press the "Login" button
- The tool will now log you in
- When ingame you can tick the "Enable" checkbox to, well, enable the AutoLogin
- Enter a username
- Enter any other information that you want to save
- Click the "Save" button ( left upper corner )
- Enter the username of a previously saved profile
- Click the "Load" button ( next to the save button )
- Press the options button ( the little cog )
- Edit your settings
- Close the settings window to save the settings
- Make Auto-PIC compatible with characters other than numbers
- Make an options form to be able to input wait times and such
- Add GMS compatibility
These changes were made before the resource manager was implemented.
- Added Supreme world support
- Added a little more delay in typing user and pin ( since it would fail sometimes )
- Tried fixing the "!" error when saving the profile ( not sure if it works, though it should just work by typing your password in the textbox )
- Added "!" support in username and password
- The AutoLogin now only searches the MS window for the pictures (aka its a lot faster)
- Added Settings Form
- Added Click Delay option
- Added Mouse Speed option
- Added Wait Time between DC option
- The AutoLogin now works faster than before!
- Initial release
- Fixed 'Array' errors
- Fixed to work for x32
- Fixed not clicking 'OK' after PIC