- Game Version:
- V159.2NOTE: autopot requires you to set HP/MP alert to 100% in system settings!
-> Install the VC2013 Redist before using the bot <-
-> Use Giora's bypass <-
-> Download <-
Antiviruses will give false positives because I have packed it with Themida.
Virus scan: Oppai Trainer 2015 0.1a.dll - Jotti's malware scan
Start GameLauncher (don't click play)
Start Giora's bypass
Start Cheat Engine
Click memory view
press ctrl + I
select the oppai trainer dll
press open and yes and close cheat engine when the trainer pops up
log-in with your gamekiller account
Video tutorial on how to use the trainer:
It's been years since my last GMS release. I haven't been around since my Perfect BP Bot and Oppai Trainer because I had switched to MapleStory Europe due to the annoyance of having to use a VPN just to test hacks, but and after I saw how dead the public GMS hacking scene was, I decided to come back.
I named this trainer after my old VIP trainer. It's still incomplete, as I only implemented the very basics so far. I wrote this in pure C and win32. I'm testing new methods of hacking maplestory and hopefully this will result in a more stable hacking experience.
I hope this will give a new spark of life to the public GMS community.
I'm going to be constantly updating it with new features and new hacks so don't forget to check this thread for updates!
Special thanks to AIRRIDE, Shadow, Conquest, Waty, Taku and everyone else who creates these awesome hacks and helps me reversing all the time.
* Missing MSVCR120.dll -> Install this http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/E/6/2E61CFA4-993B-4DD4-91DA-3737CD5CD6E3/vcredist_x86.exe
* Kami D/Cs in a matter of seconds -> Restart PC (always works for me) / try playing a different job / try using a different attack/skill / test it on a different map.
* Autopot spams potions for no reason -> Set HP/MP alert to 100% in system settings
- NoKB: Your character won't get knocked back when hit by monsters. Useful for semi-legit jumpquesting.
- Full Godmode: Nothing will be able to damage or hit you. Recommended for kami. Tested for 10+ min and should NOT autoban.
- Mob Disarm: Disables monsters' skills and magic attacks.
- Lemmings: Non-jumping monsters will be able to fall off platforms.
- Skip Logo: Tick this at play screen to skip the wizet & nexon logos.
- Rand HWID : Randomizes the HWID, MAC address and HDD serial number that the game sends to Nexon. This is useful to avoid getting your main accounts chainbanned (note that you might also want to use a proxy or vpn as they also track your ip address). Tick this before logging in or at play screen. The trainer will generate ONE set of random hwid/mac/HDD sn when it is injected, so if you want a new HWID just restart maple and tick this again.
- CPU Hack: Hides backgrounds, platforms, objects, clouds, damage, hitmarks, attack animations and monster reactions to minimize cpu and memory usage when botting.
- Magic Godm.: Magic attacks can't hit you.
- Insta Drop: drops will instantly appear on the ground, skipping the usual animation.
- JDA: Jump down anywhere. Could be useful for jump quests(?). You can even jump off map.
- View Swears: (untested) disables swears censoring in the chat.
- Reactor DEM: Allows you to hit all of the reactor objects (boxes, or other inanimate things you need to destroy in quests) in the map from anywhere without being close to them.
- No FA: (untested) Disables Final Attack. Don't use this on combo-based classes like Arans, as it will D/C almost immediately.
- UA: Allows you to attack more than 100 times without moving.
Botting (NOTE: these work even when the game is minimized):
- Attack (CTRL): this will spam CTRL. The combo box lets you choose the type of attack: Normal is just normal keypresses, Combo holds down the key to trigger combo attacks for classes like Aran, Fast Combo cancels the attack animation for combo classes that require MP for their combo attacks (such as Aran) when they are out of MP - which means that using Fast Combo with 0 mp on such classes will generate faster-than-normal single attacks.
- Loot (Z): spams Z.
- Skill1 (INS): autoskill. Bind your desired skill to INS and set the delay in the textbox in milliseconds (for example, if you wanted to use your skills every 120 seconds, you'd type 120000).
- Skill2 (DEL): autoskill. Bind your desired skill to DEL and set the delay in the textbox in milliseconds (for example, if you wanted to use your skills every 120 seconds, you'd type 120000).
- HP (PAGE UP): Auto pot for HP. Place your HP potions on PAGE UP, SET YOUR HP/MP ALERT VALUE TO 100% IN THE GAME SYSTEM SETTINGS and type the amount of HP below which the trainer will use a potion automatically.
- MP (PAGE DOWN): Auto pot for HP. Place your HP potions on PAGE DOWN, SET YOUR HP/MP ALERT VALUE TO 100% IN THE GAME SYSTEM SETTINGS and type the amount of HP below which the trainer will use a potion automatically.
This is a pretty well-known vac that will teleport your character to monsters while you auto-attack. I slightly modified it to teleport to the closest monster rather than a random one.
For now it will only work for classes that can attack in mid-air, but I will eventually add air check bypasses.
- Enable: enables the hack
- Loot: ticking this will teleport to drops and auto-loot when there are no monsters
- RX: horizontal offset. Useful for classes that must attack from a certain range.
- RY: vertical offsets.
When there are no monsters (and items, if loot is enabled) left, Kami will teleport to the top left corner of the map to hide from people.
There is a known issue where Kami D/Cs almost instantly. Restarting your computer will most likely fix this. No one knows why this happens and why it only happens for some people.
Teleport to coords:
Allows you to jump to the desired coords. Useful for jump quests. I will eventually add more features such as saving lists of locations and stuff like that.
- Item filter
- Auto CC
- More vacs
- More advanced botting functions
- More customization for Kami
- Alternative methods for Kami
- Air check bypasses for classes that can't attack in mid-air.
Full credits: Francesco