A simple manager to save all your maple accounts & info
To make this working you'll have to download qt5 first from this link http://qt-project.org/downloads and you will have to chose the 32bit vs2012 version. After having installed it do as follow:
Windows Vista and Windows 7 users
- From the Desktop, right-click My Computer and click Properties.
- Click Advanced System Settings link in the left column.
- In the System Properties window click the Environment Variables button.
- Add to Path variable the following string without quotes ";C:\Qt\Qt5.1.0\5.1.0\msvc2012\bin"
- Check the photo to be sure then click ok and use my manager :)
The End of an Era - A Final Thank You.
MapleStory Account Saver v. 1.4
Save Account MapleStory
- Fixed a missing letter on messagebox of loading function Aug 7, 2013
- Added encryption system Aug 7, 2013
- Added ico to the tool Aug 5, 2013