- Game Version:
Virus scan: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/494e5a90791d00565812b7c2016779b295913fe2
Source code: https://github.com/Francesco149/wxPloiter
So I've been messing with this PE for a few months and figured I'd put together a public version for you guys.
You will need to install the ->Visual C++ 2012 Redist<- to run this. Tested on Windows 7 and Windows 8 / 8.1.
NOTE: this is the very initial release and I haven't fully tested it, so if you find any issues please report them and I'll be glad to fix them.
wxPloiter is a Open-Source, lightweight PE coded in c++ using wxWidgets for the GUI. It's meant to look simple, minimal and clean and it aims to provide great performance even when logging extreme amounts of data in real time.
- Coded in pure C++. No crappy .NET framework needed.
- Self-updating. Every single hook and address in this PE is based on AoBs. This means that it will work even after a patch, as long as the AoBs don't change. If the AoBs do break, I will update them ASAP.
- High performance logging - turning logging on will have almost no effect on your game's performance thanks to the excellent performance of virtual wxWidgets listviews.
- Multiline send / recv injecting.
- Randomize bytes or nibbles in your packets by adding a wildcard character (*).
- Spam multiline packets at any delay you want
- Bypassless logging, packet injection and send/recv blocking.
- Open source. The code is still messy, but I will keep polishing it, so keep an eye on the source repository: https://github.com/Francesco149/wxPloiter
- Filter out annoying headers from your logs by ignoring them.
- If the PE fails to find the send / recv hook addresses through AoBs it will attempt to fall back to hooking raw winsock send/recv and manually decrypting maple packets. This is still WIP, the last time I tested it was in v96-ish and it worked, but I have no idea if it will work on future versions. UPDATE: still works in v108 and now using winsock as the main hooks as the MS send hook changes too often.
@AIRRIDE: for the bypassless packet hooks
@kma4: for the thread id spoofing offset
@tmalik616: for helping me investigate some issues with the PE
@[D.R.T]: for tips on the GUI layout
The OdinMS and TitanMS coders for reversing maple's packet encryption.
and anyone else I left out!
What can I say? It's good to be back after 2+ years.
I will keep on adding new awesome features, so stay tuned.
Click logging -> Log send or Log recv to toggle packet logging
Select Send/Recv from the Inject Packets panel, then enter your packet (or click a packet in the log to copy it to the textbox) and click inject.
You can also add multiple packets and send them in rapid succession by adding one packet per line in the textbox.
You can also spam packets by setting the delay (in milliseconds) in the textbox below the packet textbox and ticking "Spam".
Blocking/ignoring a selected packet's header:
Select a packet from the packet log then go to Packet->Ignore header or Block header. They shouldn't be greyed out as long as you selected a packet from the log.
Blocking/ignoring packets by manually entering the header:
Click Packet -> Header list to open the header list
In the window that pops up, enter your header and select the desired action. Then click Add. You can click Remove to unblock / unignore.
The End of an Era - A Final Thank You.
wxPloiter (any EMS version, self-updating) r7-bypassless
Bypassless open-source multiline packet editor with send/recv blocking and recv inject.
- Increased textbox limit Feb 20, 2015
- r6-bypassless: added header saving Feb 18, 2015
- Updated to v109, switched back to bypassless hooks Feb 17, 2015