1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A quick update :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by S3NSA, Aug 4, 2010.

1. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

Hello guys,

Apologies for not being around much yesterday, I had a problem with my computer which is now [hopefully] sorted. A couple of you were awaiting replies to private messages to which I have now replied, so thanks for your patience.

Anyway, here are a few things you can look forward to at CCPLZ over the next few days:

- Two new competitions for you all to get involved in
    - CCPLZ IRC will be up so you all can finally talk to each other in real time
    - As requested by a few developers I'll be releasing a retouched CCPLZ logo as an .ai (illustrator) file. So you can re-size it to whatever and use it wherever.
    - Forum vs. Admin event
    - More details on VIP

I hope you're having fun here and would like to thank anyone who has contributed to the site, for doing so. It's appreciated and it's great to see a community beginning to grow.
  2. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Awesome. I saw that the IRC already was up though. I TEEVEE'd DAVHEED.

I suppose you were testing and fixing shit, to make it PEERFEECT before anyone can join.

EDIT: Off-topic: Is bumping thread allowed? I can't see anything in the rules saying it is not.
  3. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

I haven't seen an IRC yet ? :P Any ETA when it comes? xD
  4. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

IRC will be here tomorrow night at the latest. Earliest tonight.
  5. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Great to hear!
  6. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

Nicee, hope IRC works in this land called France, will be back in a week though:F2:
  7. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure it will, Im in hungary at my grandma and it works here also so.
  8. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

:O That's awesome :P