1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe active GM?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by JesusMoses, Sep 21, 2010.

1. JesusMoses

JesusMoses Member

banned 2 accounts within 20minutes with the same hacks i always used, 1 in beer tent and the other in golems lol first dc hacked then next time i got banned R.I.P ImVirginMary&InceptionMen

2. zyndr0m

zyndr0m Banned Banned Trade Ban

Could be A/B

3. atkspinzu

atkspinzu Banned Banned

Lol so ur inceptionmen lol Nib much leave inception alone

4. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

Autoban = Temporary ban
    GameMaster(GM) Ban = Game over

5. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Dude don't hack at Beertent and Gollems, it's checked by GM's regulary, which creates a much higher ban risk.

6. JesusMoses

JesusMoses Member

thats where you are wrong, it was ID bans, also i can say golems were fine, i botted at golems till 7x on my previous flame wizard but then was banned in another place, i figured maybe its due to the fact there is now those premium dungeons a GM must of been outside checking every channel incase hackers entered them, that is my thought on being banned at golems, as for beer tent i see people who have been there for days and not been banned yet lol, kami, filter and super tubi plus 50sec gmode is all i use lol

7. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

GM's can enter mini dungeons, also the mini dungeon Gollems is safer than FOG ( which I thought you meant )
    I thought GM's did check the beer thing allot though, since I got banned pretty quickly there xD

8. Cronik

Cronik Member

GM are active beetwine 4am~11am

9. GOD

GOD CCPLZ Donor Donor

please show some proof =) i would be glad to confirm this

10. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

GM's are active throughout all day though, however they live in Korea or something, meaning that Day Time is like Night for Europeans, however they usually switch shifts every few days ( -> few days Night shifts -> few days with days shifts ) Since we can't easily check if GM's are online we can't really check during what times/days they are active T.T

11. markb95

markb95 Banned Banned

Not all GM's live in Korea as far as i know. I know some europe GM's to.

12. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Didn't know they did :O, but I do know they all can speak korean ( even though not native korean etc. ) since you need to be able to speak korean and Server langauges ( European in EMS ) to applicate for the function of GM :P

13. markb95

markb95 Banned Banned

LOL, Everybody on eMS is shouting that they want to become an GM. But they first need to learn Korean and IT right?

14. dude111

dude111 Well-Known Member

I have been banned at random times in the day and night, sometimes at 4pm, sometimes at 1am and also in the evening(5-9),

15. zyndr0m

zyndr0m Banned Banned Trade Ban

Seems like theres a lot of assuming going on here.