1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Addresses

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Eztys, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Eztys

Eztys New Member

Could somebody tell me where you all find addresses? Since cheat engine is getting detected I can't find them:(

I read AA tutorials and I'm really want to make my own scripts:D

2. Lollage

Lollage Well-Known Member

Full Bypass or a UCE > So you can Scan for values in-game, and you'll get the adresses and such..

Like I go to aqua thingy in maple where I can swim, I can search for a value and then I can find the Swim addy, then I can make a AA script with it ;3.

Something like that.

3. Eztys

Eztys New Member

That's my problem I can't find a full bypass, CE gets detected after like 1 minute. Not enough time to find my address.
    And what UCE should I use??

4. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

I dont think there are any UCE's at the moment.

5. Lollage

Lollage Well-Known Member

No Full Bypass Public or UCE public, soo :/

6. Eztys

Eztys New Member

I'll try to find the addy's in the scripts posted on this forum then..

7. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Well, just to go to the memory you don't need any bypass at all. Do it before you click 'Play'.

Unless you have a reason why you must do it in game.

8. Eztys

Eztys New Member

I think I have to be ingame to find x/y values. Is it even possible to find values if your not ingame?

9. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Oh. I see. What do you need?

10. Eztys

Eztys New Member

I'm just a beginner, so first I wanna find some base addresses like x/y mobs, number of items/people in map etc.
    When I found I few I'll start with the 'simple' hacks. Maybe with some help of this forum:)

11. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

12. Eztys

Eztys New Member

Wow just where I was looking for! Thanks!