1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending App for Mod?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jett, Jul 31, 2010.

?

App for mod forum?

1. Yes.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jett

Jett Ravy's Lover, Shinso's Bitch. Donor

Maybe a place where you could be apping for mod like... If you need one, make a forum so you can open it when you need mods...?

- It got a no, Delete the thread. -

2. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

Yet the forum is small and there is no need for mods, they will probably make a new theard about it when it is time to add some

3. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

most likely this had already been thought about and has been disgaurded for the moment while the forum is growing, when the sections get larger im sure there will be mods such as general mods, hacking mods and im guessing some more xD i could be completely wrong though and there might be non xD

4. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

I dont think there should be a mod applyling form, since because ;
    1 : the forum is pretty small.
    2 : Its better for the owners of CCPLZ to choose their own Mods, since they can decide wether he is qualified or not for the job.

5. Rongor

Rongor Well-Known Member

No i don't think that's a good idea, if the forum need a mod for a section Jony will offer it for you or who ever he want, Hiring random people as a stuff will destroy the forum.

oh yeah Jony will never go for that fyi.

6. Jett

Jett Ravy's Lover, Shinso's Bitch. Donor

I was just thinking about it because some forums have it :).

7. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

For now we really don't need additional moderators. We're also on good terms with most other hacking websites so that decreases the risk of floods.
    Also, when the community grows we will be looking for moderators and will post a thread where you're able to apply. Feel free to when that time comes, until then if you want to help the website then help us spread the word. The more the merrier and we're hoping to have a nice, large, friendly community after awhile.

222 users after two days is by no means bad though, and thank you all again for being here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.