1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Aran Botting

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by avea, Aug 3, 2010.

1. avea

avea New Member

Hi all, a few hours ago I was using hai2u aircheck and kami + aranbotter, however when I closed MS, restarted MS and hacks the aircheck stoped working for some reason. If anyone knows the reason for this, any help would be much apriciated. Could you guys also post your aran botting methods please?

Thanks in advance!

2. My1sthacks

My1sthacks Well-Known Member

my Aran botting method ->

->Fawkvac (Lemmings+undomly jump right)
    ->7miss Gm
    ->Auto HP/MP/ATT/Loot
    ->SP

works fine :D

3. avea

avea New Member

What trainer/bot do you use?

4. Sn1p3r

Sn1p3r Well-Known Member

I use iBotYou, Kami(+PVac or Unrand. Jump Right for loots), MMW and Hai2U and Aran Skill Hack
    Tried reticking the antiaircheck?

5. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

Maybe restart MS AGAIN:)

So it works at try number 1,3,5,7
    and doesnt at 2,4,6, get it?

6. avea

avea New Member

I have everything set up now, kami seems to be working fine... It's got to be the aranbotter or the antiaircheck, I can't think of anything else, I'm hitting the monsters but it's like they have godmode 0.o I feel like running into a knife! HELP!

7. Sn1p3r

Sn1p3r Well-Known Member

It's the aircheck.
    Aircheck+regular attack=OMFG MOB IS HAXING!
    use Aran Skills Hack to bind ctrl to doubleswing or just disable aircheck if you dont want doubleswing

8. avea

avea New Member

I tried that, however everytime I set the key to ctrl and skill to double swing nothing seems to happen and the attack moves from ctrl...

9. Klaffen

Klaffen ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Donor

add nimble feet, tree snail or recovery to the ctrl button before adding double swing using the hack.

10. avea

avea New Member

That was easy, thanks bro!

11. Sn1p3r

Sn1p3r Well-Known Member

And after you put doubleswing on ctrl, put nimble feet (or w/e u put on ctrl before) on another button. This is to prevent the doubleswing from unbinding.

12. jeezor

jeezor Member

Or just open keyboard and click OK :P