1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Aran Double Swing Kami???

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by maisonchapman, Aug 14, 2010.

1. maisonchapman

maisonchapman New Member

I have a few trainers and bots, i use noobiebot and kami, There is only 1 problem when i use kami and that is my Aran cant use double swing, he just attacks normally.... Is there anyway to use kami and double swing ?

P.S.... if anyone can give me a link for the bp hack, i downloaded 1 but doesnt work :(
  2. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Could you read the first post of Perfect Kami thread, please?
  3. maisonchapman

maisonchapman New Member

if your talking about the one where you can tick the aran air check i have but it dosent work?
  4. Ation

Tick Auto-Ban, then tick Aran Air Check (untick Auto-Ban but it doesn't actually matter).
    Then just bind Aran's Double Swing on a hotkey (ex. control) using Aran Skill Hacks tool or PE.
  5. maisonchapman

maisonchapman New Member

where can i get aran skill hacks tool plz?
  6. Ation

Just click here.
  7. maisonchapman

maisonchapman New Member

downloaded it and tried to use it, but when i set double swing as ctrl it just takes my attack off of control so nothing happens, so i re tried with shift but it still isnt double swinging
  8. maisonchapman

maisonchapman New Member

jus realised when i take off auto loot and auto attack and press ctrl ctrl myself it works but when i put on auto attack it dosent?
  9. King Virus

King Virus Banned Banned

Put the Double swing on CTRL, you'll see a blank CTRL button, CHANGE CHANNEL and voila there it is.
  10. Klaffen

Klaffen ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Donor

or put another skill on it (three snails, recovery)
  11. Onurrr

Onurrr Well-Known Member

you can put tripple swing with aran air check :)