1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Arans Dex

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Benn, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Been looking around alot of people say you should cap around 40dex... Well im well over 40 nearly 60 (56) atm. Should i leave at 60 or carry on abit more. Im completely unfunded as im on a new world.
  2. kazuuu

kazuuu Active Member

40 is more than enough IF you're planning to get a zhelm someday, depends greatly on your future plans
  3. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Like i say new to the server. Deme, and 100m or so wont come fast to me, so i would say i wont be getting a Zhelm anytime soon.

Ima cap it at 60 :P Account is just going to be for farming gold anywayz, so not really a big deal
  4. matti

matti Member

19 DEX is good for unfunded.
  5. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

dont feel like starting again so 60 will have to do :P
  6. Tunybob

Tunybob Well-Known Member

lol o.o i got 95 dex on my 75 aran o.o
  7. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

i have 71 dex atm but why would i quit?? i always just click auto assign and let it go seams to work fine
  8. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

LOL i got 95 dex on my level 46 Aran ;d
    Edit: Got 11+ Dex item ;d
  9. Sercan

Sercan Well-Known Member

I started unfunded on new world and made 4dex aran :P (got 60mil now)

making money is too easy man start over make 4 dex aran and pwn
  10. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

If you have hacks OFC
  11. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

you can make a dexless fighter easy enough nowadays just by using the most basic of equipments,

also 60 dex doesnt matter unless you are a damage wh0re and if you are you might aswell restart if you wanna go legit and play for fun not greed over damage you are perfectly fine. at the end its your char do what you want if people say OMG NOOB HIGH DEX just tell them to do one ;)
  12. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Your dex depends on your funds, the base dex on my aran is 40 and I'm funded pretty good :P lvl 71 and damage 741~2537 ^^ and my accuracy is 151 clean ( without dex equips//pot )
    So if you can't fund yourself that good, get a higher dex untill you say "I got enough to train at the mobs I want to"