1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe BANDIT Question + Trading!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by molukku, Sep 22, 2010.

1. molukku

molukku New Member

Hello everyone,

Since I got 3 ice mages banned I was thinking of making a Bandit or Sin.
    I've always been the mage/cleric...
    So now I want some damage NOW! D:

does anyone have any experience hacking with a Bandit (sin looks like aweful hacking... stars and all)
    Bandit can only single hit here in EMS right?

Another question
    Is trading allowed on CCPLZ?
    I got a lvl 12x lukless bishop on GMS that I dont want anymore ( full info, email and stuff)
    I thought I could get some money or EMSmesos for it :)

Greetings!

2. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

I've had few Bandits. Botting is really slow until 3rd job, because that's when you finally get a mobbing skill - Band of Thieves.
    It's worth the tens of hours of botting anyways, because you can use BoT dEM with Band of Thieves which makes leveling damn fast. Also Bandits are really good for bossing, and in my opinion it's one of the most enjoyable job to play when Lvl 90+.

Here's an answer to your question about trading:
    http://ccplz.net/showthread.php/200-NO-trading-accounts-or-trading-for-real-money

3. Miauri

Miauri Well-Known Member

bandit = dagger
    assasin = throw stars

bandits are superslow until lvl 75

4. Raasclut

Raasclut Banned Banned

Bandit's arent slow til 70, just go to a place where you almost can't 1hko but still does it, so you get as much exp per hit. I got to 70 in 10 days without 2x exp and now I'm 125. I would never hack with a bandit again because you can't hack with 4th job skills of someone doesn't make an aircheck for Boomerang Step.

5. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

You told me you used one double exp 24hr :F3:

6. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

^Pwned :D

You can hack with sins though, Kami -> Large Range ( like 200 orso )
    or with a Night Walker you can use Vampire ( mob skill ) to bot

7. Raasclut

Raasclut Banned Banned

Haha alright! ONE 24h Exp, well, it's far from necessary though, I was hacking two spearman with normal gear and one dexless bandit, my bandit was levling atleast as fast.