1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Best combination of Bots

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Eztys, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Eztys

Eztys New Member

I was wondering what your combination was for botting.

I use perfect kami + iBotYou 3.3 for my aran. Maybe someone has got some tips?

Edit: Wrong section, mod please change:)
  2. Anonymos

Anonymos Active Member

I use pefrect kami + iBotYou 3.3 and it works awesome :D
  3. Lollage

Lollage Well-Known Member

Kami + Hai2U (If I'm using Aran) + Aran Skillhack +iBotYou but I haven't bot yet but this is what I'm planning on using.
  4. polopolo

polopolo Well-Known Member

Use KamiAran + NoobieBot V3 + SkillAran= Work perfectly
  5. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

I want to use Kami + Hai2U + IBotYou + Skillhack. If I add IBotYou Maple crashes. Any solutions?
  6. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

Moved for you :)
  7. Eztys

Eztys New Member

How do you guys run multiple bots which each an embedded bypass? Because when I for example use hai2u & iBotYou, maple will close.
  8. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

Eh, most bots with embedded bypasses will tell you when you already have injected a bypass, amIright?
    And won't do it a second time.
  9. Klaffen

Klaffen ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Donor

open IBotYou, click on the yellow DLL injection settings and add hai2u.dll for example.. i also got kami.dll and skillhack.dll. im not sure if you have to, but edit the notepad called Dlls wich came with ibotyou download just to be sure that it will inject all that.
    if you get message about MSC rutine something popping up, that means that it activated 2 bypasses and want to close.. if that pop up Dont click ok! just let it be and go on cheating :)
  10. Eztys

Eztys New Member

I just forgot that function of iBotYou!! Really thanks thats so much easier, just everything in once, thanks!!:)