1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending Bigger avatars.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sezabi, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sezabi

Sezabi Well-Known Member

As the thread title suggests i stand up for bigger avatars, at least 140x140. Why? Because everything smaller than that makes the avatar kind of something everyone ignores and/or too small for someone to see anything. From my experience i found out, that 140x140 or 150x150 are pretty fine dimensions, that don't make the avatar a burden to the eye or the server.
    I'm just sayin'
  2. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

I believe that a 120x120 avatar size allows for creativity, whilst keeping from becoming a major part of the thread and detracting from the written content. If your avatar was cropped down from a larger image and not just resized, I believe it would look better. Though if you rally enough support, I'm sure I could change it :3
  3. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

I fully agree with Sez opinion.
  4. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

TBH there is no need for a bigger avatar, most people on this forum do not actualy use theirs.
    Looking at all the avatars on a page would also be kinda annoying,

Just my opinion not trying to diss your thread incase other people have differnt views
  5. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

I like it the way it is.
  6. Raasclut

Raasclut Banned Banned

The avatars r just fine, take some time to rechange your size ;)
  7. Sezabi

Sezabi Well-Known Member

Strange, usually people want more space to express themselves. 150x150 doesn't distract the eye from the actual post or anything, it just looks fine. But if i can't gather enough support on this idea - meh.
  8. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

Yeah, I like it as it is aswell!
    I wouldn't mind bigger, I?m neutral at this suggestion;)
  9. BeKo

BeKo Member

i also agree with sez opinion although i dont have an avatar ... because im too lazy :o
  10. S3NSA

I mean if people really want it changed, I'll do it. It just seems that there's not really that many people bothered by it. I think if you're creative, 120x120 is fine.
  11. Klaffen

Klaffen ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Donor

if you are afraid of big avatars spamming the threads, make it 130x130 if 50+ posts, and 140x140 if 100+ posts.. that way all the new leechers wont fill the threads with their avatars
  12. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

You can check out my Ava, after that the pic in my Sig. D:
  13. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

When I registered here I wondered why the resolution limit is so low for avatars, but now when I've been here for a while already the size of avatars is just fine for me. :)
  14. S3NSA

I'm not afraid of them spamming the threads, I just fail to see the problem with 120x120.
  15. v

v hey bro Retired

You have your entire sig space to express your creativity.
    Perhaps have a less busy avatar?
  16. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

my ava is 138 x 140 D:
  17. King Virus

King Virus Banned Banned

Uh, why not make one thats adjustable?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.