1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Boat trip?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ex10Ded, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Hey guys, I'm just on my way to Orbis ATM and got me thinking.
    Has anyone tried to make some sort of hack for the boat trips?
    I doubt it's possible because it's server sided but, what if you could use a packet that says you've arrived in Orbis.
    Like getting on the boat, waiting for it to depart and then sending the Arriving packet.

Just wondering, probably not the first one to think about this :-)
  2. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

It's impossible.
  3. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

There might be ways of directly travelling from one town to another via packet editing, there are a few town teleport packets for GMS in some forums like GK, i highly doubt about the posibility of reducing ship times/timer inside though.
  4. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Isee, I was just wondering ^^
    Panete, you're saying that there is a way to "teleport" to Orbis from Henesys by packets?
    Or are you talking about the taxi's
  5. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Ex10Ded it's patched.
  6. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Yes, the only one i can remember from GMS is teleporting from anywhere to perion FM entrance by sending one packet. Im not talking about the taxis btw.

Edit:And teleporting packet to happyville on GMS was recently released too.
  7. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Alright can be closed, thanks for clearing things up guys :D
  8. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

well i was thinking about the same since some1 said the mini dungeon timers where buged and if you used fall trough floor you would reset the timer, on boats is makes you pop a message that you cant click away (kinda sucks) and it teleport you to the town you just left
  9. molukku

molukku New Member

If you dont want to go with the orbis boat, then go with the erev boat :P no stupid balrog.

And if you have the aran event scrolls u can get back fast to victoria!
  10. Azunyan

Azunyan Active Member

Duuuude you can go inside the orbis boat lol.
  11. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

didnt someone once packet edit a dragon knight back to begginer island on GMS and give the perma beginners there the weps, im pretty sure this happened a long time ago so maybe its possible to teleport??
  12. Azunyan

Azunyan Active Member

Probably patched in eMS, the eMS coders are less lazy than the gMS ones.
  13. molukku

molukku New Member

I know
    But when I click on that boat, I usually close my computerscreen and go to the livingroom to get something to drink, else i would starve.
    Im just too lazy to be waiting those 5 minutes on the boat XD
  14. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

ye i know it sucks, so i just dont travel alot or go french 1 and use full blink so i dont need to be there to inside
  15. iKaos

iKaos Well-Known Member

Can't you use CE to speed it up?
  16. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

No, Speedhack banns and attacking CE to it would make it detected unless you had a full bypass or you made something else.
    Speedhack would also prob A/B
  17. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I do know you can enter the boat outside the usual times ( and make it leave outside the usual times ) however this doesnt lower the time >< ( also Rien<->Lith can be skipped by just logging out on boat :P )
  18. iKaos

iKaos Well-Known Member

I thought Dami release a Speed Hack.dll on TastyExploit that uses the Speed Hack from CE.
  19. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

Just checked to see if it's still working and it is. You can skip the Rien boat ride by changing channels, it's not much of a skip as the journey's only 1:20, but I'd rather not wait if have the choice. Especially on a boat ride.

The formatted packet structure is below.
    001D 01 TIMESTAMP()

The 01 part is the channel, where 00 would be the first, 01 the second, and so on.
  20. timpi35

timpi35 CCPLZ Donor Donor

you can also skip the Rien boat by using a return scroll from any town on vic. You dont even have to go on the boat to use them.