1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe BoT Dem + Loot?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by My1sthacks, Aug 12, 2010.

1. My1sthacks

My1sthacks Well-Known Member

Hey, i am using BoT Dem with my Bandit, is there a way that the item drop in front of my char? or kombinate it with kami Loot? :]

2. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Theres no public way of making items drop in front of your character, also the only way to loot items without DCing with kami loot is making an script which makes the character to totally stop attacking while it is looting until it goes to its original position, which isnt public.

The only looting public ways i can think of are using pet itemvac or a loot mule.

3. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Well, when i was botting on my 85 bandit, i set the BoT dEM up with kami, set the X range to 0 and the Y range to 150, also with loot, so you attack in the air but you also hit the monsters, but your not actually attacking the monsters straight up so it wont DC you, then tick loot, hope this helps :)

I wish i had my bandit, BoT dEM was so fun >:(

4. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

omfg you can loot whit the public kami

but doesnit bot dem ban? ive got an 5x bandit what should i use?

5. jujoz

jujoz New Member

does not ban, use savageblow till 74 then ya make more dmg with BoT then SB so lvling gets faster. until that its pain in the ass

6. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

You will get DCed soon if you loot with just public kami while using Dem BoT. By soon i mean in matter of minutes.

Attacking a monster that is on dagger regular range when using Dem BoT= Insta DC.

7. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

im just using kami whit the kami loot... its bout the same as bot dem right (you can also hit al monsters) and since savageblow only attacks 1 monster you it shouldnt mather to just use kami 0.0

8. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Your wrong, i botted overnight while looting with bot dem and public kami, i didnt dc once.

And to your second bit, if you just put kami y range on 150 it will work fine.