1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe bots Keep Closing

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Benn, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Im using the v64 Perfect Kami to help my aran level but this is the second time its happened, i got away for 5-10mins and come back to find maplestory and the bot have both closed. any ideas why this could be happenening, also anyone else having this problem.

Didnt want to start a new thread - How much are a set of the letters N, E, S, W worth?

~Ben

2. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Are you using a bypass? o,o.

And you using any other bots with it? Tbh this kept happening to me yesterday, i dont know what did it, what hacks have you got ticked tho?

And they're not worth that much seeing as every single monster drops one nearly every single time, i got like 500 of each >.>

3. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

I did sleep in the sofa to bot overnight, and it only botted like 5 mins ._.

4. Harmy

I left my hacks on to bot over night, woke up, 1 level, and maple + bots closed ><

5. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

kk so im not the only person with this problem, im only using the perfect Kami bot, i have ticked - Kami, Auto pot, Auto loot, Auto Attack.

Also you sure the letters are worth alot? i saw someone in the FM buying sets for 350k each..

6. Harmy

Hmm i'm not sure about your crashing, but hmm maybe the letters are worth abit then.. o,o

7. NonLeaf

Well i tryed one hack by one, and it was enable loot from perfect kami that made my maple D/C after a few time :S

EDIT: idc anymore, im always D/CING.. im just going to sleep -.-

8. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

kk guys if anyone finds out why this happening please let us know. Could be a new system from nexon to stop hackers.

9. NonLeaf

My D/C's are not fake/AB, it's just Random D/C's all the time

10. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

i have also noticed that some times it changes my screen resolution.. has only happen twice thou. Was planning to get some lvling done to day =(

11. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Well, I used to have problems like these. I found out that the victim was Norton. Always after I had botted for some time Norton closed Maple and bots, and sometimes even deleted them.
    So, try to bot without your anti-virus once, and see if bots still keep closing.

12. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Hmm could be that but i have been botting for ages now and not once has it closed like this. AVG =) ill give it ago

13. timpi35

timpi35 CCPLZ Donor Donor

same problem here on pc's without anitvirus, could anybody who doesnt DC tell there setup?