1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

botting help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kingrall, Sep 13, 2010.

1. kingrall

kingrall Member

in one of these threads, i read about a guy that said that he could go from 30-50 in one day or something like that by killing zombie and horny mushes, that is really weird to me because that i can slightly go from 25 to 35 in one day at that place.
    later he wrote that he used kami, auto attack and pvac, but it sounds completly impossible to me.
    how is this possible, can someone please tell me!!!

2. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

24/7 botting is the answer, even then i wouldnt believe everything you read. 30-50 on horny mushrooms would take alot longer.

3. altaira

altaira New Member

i too have some questions about bottin.but it consist of problem with choice of place where to bottin with my 15lvl wind archer.

4. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Archers are quite a hard class to bot, but not impossible. You will have to ask someone else that question thou.

And Welcome to CCplz Both of you

5. kingrall

kingrall Member

ya, this is why i wrote this, i read it on a tread yesterday, it was called ''botting help on demethos'' or something, i didnt get it.
    try find that tread yourselfan look at it.

6. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Cba to go though all the threads :P if you find it post it up ill take a look, but like i say dont believe everything you read... Alot of people over exaggerate

7. kingrall

kingrall Member

8. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Yh he is talking sh*t, dont worry.

"20-50 - Horny Caps, Zombie Mushroom. (Why?= Now you are thinking "WHAT?" but i did level from 20-50 on 1day with my spearman... Good Mesos To...)"

9. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

I made a hunter once, got it to lv 48.

I've trained to lv 24 in henesys training ground 3.
    Then I moved to the horned mushroom tree near ellinea and after that wild boars .
    At lv 30 you should level your arrow bomb and I did 30-38 in the mushroom kingdom thing with all the helmets pepe's etc.
    Around lv 35 go to the jr. grupins etc. pick a good spot. and that's about it.

You can play around with the kami coordinates, I mostly used something like 300x 85y.