1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Botting in Mini dungeon's

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Chris, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Hiya all,

Is there a way to bot in Mini dungeons, and with botting I mean after the 2hours are done, that you still remain inside the mini dungeon and bot or something like that.

2. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

map reset..
    idk but it think it is in e-dark trainer
  3. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

nope i dont thinks so
  4. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

If your on a 64bit computer, then use ibotyou's kami and use his map reset in his kami.
  5. markb95

markb95 Banned Banned

Here ya go mai friend.
  6. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

To bad map reset doesn't work whit kami on ffs :|
  7. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Make a macro which disables Kami every 1h 59min for 5 seconds, and then enables it again. Then set Map Reset to 119 min -> profit?
  8. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

The macro needs to be perfect to work in space of 5 seconds, and we need to active all in the same time, and i need to have maple minimized to make the macro work.
  9. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

Then why not make the macro start 2 minutes ahead of the Map resetter? I use Perfect Kami v64 and when it stops, it sets me back to the spot i stood before i activated it, wich is a safe spot (at least in the mini dungeon of Hornys and Zombies @ sleepywood.

Besides, whats 5 min loss of training in a 6 hr period.
  10. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

1k Exp O>O
  11. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

if you have a v64 comp you can use the kami in iBotYou wich comes with a map reset (does not include air bypass tought but you can add it to the CT)
  12. Øv€®cLock

Øv€®cLock tick ta'k, Banned Trade Ban Donor

it works for me :D