1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Cant hack!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Roel, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

hi, ive done what the tutorial said, and i didnt click play before i opened winject etc etc, and still maplestory doesnt show up in the list of programs,

although internet explorer, msn etc etc do..

any help?

windows 7

2. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

wow, i never thought i'd make that mistake

ty so much!! :D

3. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

btw, lets say i wanna bot in truckers for a few hours, what do i need? ive got edark trainer, bypass and z kami

and what do i need to tick

4. FirenX

FirenX New Member

1st. Truckers is a hotspot ~

.. well dunno if truckers are jumping mobs lets say NO than u need Pvac (choose right left or AOE) and tick ur kami ... if u wanna bot choose ur atk key mp and hp keys and maybe auto cc 1 ppl 40 sek's .. and Mob speed that should do it

5. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

i tried it, but hackshield detected a hacking threat, isnt there a vid on youtube or something that shows exactly what to do for a simple botting night?

6. timpi35

timpi35 CCPLZ Donor Donor

You need to close injector after injecting everything and before opening maple, most people's maple crashes if they use perfect kami+ another bot.
    So I suggest using kami + maplestory memory writer with some scripts you can get in scripts thread.

7. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

this sounds so horrible difficult.. im not planning on making hacked chars or whatsoever u know, just to get 1 char that bots for money

couldnt maybe someone add me on msn and help me out trough teamviewer or something like that?

i need a character to get lvled up to 50-60 and then il just bot somewhere

what do i need for that only?

8. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

It's easy, download Davheed's zKami and one bot, then inject the zKami whit winject or another dll injector program = profit :D

9. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

for instance, edark trainer and Davheeds zKami

what do i need to tick in e dark trainer for the regular leveling procedure?

and btw, kami stands for looting , right?

10. Hyack

Hyack Well-Known Member

Kami stands for teleporting to the monsters.
    Looting = Autoloot

I would suggest you to use the 58sec. godmode, autopot, autoloot , autoattack , pvac , mobspeed up and auto cc.

11. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

okay , i have zKami.dll wich also pops up an screen, i selected everything u noted there across the screens of zkami, and e darktrainer.. but the bot doesnt do anything when i logged in on my char

i could however move around and attack, and i think the 50 sec godmode worked also, plus i think it tried to dc coz a window popped up saying: u cant do that right now (as in ccing during fight)

12. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

You got either lag or you didn't have cc language bypass/iluvcc on. ( just get noobiebot or ibotyou for that )