1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to add a release? Use the Resource Manager!
  3. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe CCPLZ is now looking for staff.

Discussion in 'Hacks & Downloads' started by S3NSA, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

[​IMG]

CCPLZ - Staff applications now open.

Yes, you heard correctly. Over the past month CCPLZ has grown significantly and due to this, we're looking for two moderators who will be able to help out around the forum. Tasks include, but aren't limited to, locking and moving threads, warning members who break the rules and deleting spam. You should apply for this position if you want to help out, not because you wish to have power over other members. Note that making hacks for, or being able to hack, eMS isn't the same as being a moderator. No hacking ability is required to moderate a forum, though I will say you should have some basic knowledge in the basics. This will help you pick out what's related to a topic, what's related to the current version and deal with posts using that knowledge.

Now, without further ado let's crack on. You should read all of what's said below, before applying.

• There are two positions available, both equal in responsibility.
    • We are looking for two moderators to moderate the EMS sections.
    • Only basic knowledge of hacking EMS is required. We want moderators, not coders.
    • This is a voluntary position. You should apply if you wish to help support the site and help it grow.
    • Post your application in this thread.
    • Please only post with your application, other posts will be deleted.

If you still wish to apply, please read and follow the below:

• Ensure that you have adequate free time to moderate.
    • Only apply if you have a good grasp of the English language. If you struggle, it will make your job much harder.
    • No benefits are given other than those you get from moderating, it doesn't give you free VIP.
    • Moderating can be stressful, you have to be able to keep your cool and a level head.

When you apply please use the following template:

• Name
    • Favourite Fruit
    • Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone.
    • Prior moderating experience, if any.
    • Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved.
    • Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later.

There we have it. That's the template. If you wish to apply please follow that and post it here. I wish you all the best of luck. One other thing to mention is that this is a long process, if we don't get back to you immediately it's because we're sorting through them still. We want to ensure we make good choices and that takes time. All that's left to say is thank you for applying, we appreciate any help you guys give us and it means a lot. Oh and, to show you read through all of this thread like I asked, please put your favourite fruit as a lychee. Now, I have other matters to attend to and i think I've covered all that's needed, so..

Thanks for reading!

S3NSA

2. sandeepkb

sandeepkb Banned Banned

•Name : My Name is Sandeep Budhram

•Favourite Fruit : My favourite fruit is Apple.

•Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone. I'll be on whenever I can be on. Most of the time I am 3-5 hours online day. From 09:00-22:00. EDIT : (I study IT and I have access to my own computer at school. So thats why from 9am till 10pm). GMT+1

•Prior moderating experience, if any. I do not have any moderating experience. But I do own my own website :P (Not related to EMS or any MS in any way).

•Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved.
    I am online alot. I will check all messages posted on the EMS hacks & downloads thread, and anywhere else where I am assigned..
    I will ban members who will break the rules, also give warnings etc.

If there are problems between members I will try to solve it, and if it is Extreme then I will ban 1 of them or both for a short period.
    Just like the flame wars on MPC.

•Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later.
    I never did anything wrong (except getting my main account banned :P).

I hope I will be chosen.

Sandeep :F2:

3. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

• Joona
    • Finland
    • Honey melon, I guess. Oh wait... also lychee!
    • Everyday is different, but mostly 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM* (GMT +2).
      *Not all the time, but few hours per day depending when I've spare time.
    • I've been a moderator for one month on my friend's forum.
    • I would be a good candidate, because I'm online quite much and I sincerely would like to help this forum. I'm quite sure I've read every each thread in CCPLZ so far, and so will I do in the future, so I won't unnotice anything. If I ever would become a moderator, I promise you that you could call me Ation "Spam Filter" since that time. I know quite much about MapleStory, because I've been playing it for over 4 years now. Also, I've the basic hacking knowledge, and I'm still learning more.
    • To be honest, I think I've done something moderately 'wrong', but not on CCPLZ. It's quite old thing, but I had a fake trainer for EMS. I just had a screenshot in my signature, nothing else. I never sold it, neither released. It was just a show off, and yes, I know it's lame. Anyways, that's past, and I hope it doesn't matter.

4. DarkSpace

DarkSpace Well-Known Member Coder

* Alen
    * Ireland
    * Pizza
    * I am on randomly. GMT+0. 3-5ish hours a day are spent on this site
    *Owned a Blog for quiet a long time untill it got hacked and deleted.
    * I look through Couple of sections on CCPLZ, reading all new Threads posted and many times i see something wrong Posted or posted in the wrong section. If there are any conflicts between users of the forum a warning should be issued, further abuse will result in thread closure
    and if the conflict continues by spamming the forum, a ban will be given to one side.
    * not that i know of. just hacking maplestory and gaining levels/mesos. that cant be a bad thing, can it?

5. Wallz

Wallz Member

Name: Alex

Favourite Fruit: lychee

Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone: After 4:00 PM GMT+1 (weekdays) All the time Weekends

Prior moderating experience, if any: I've been a moderator on 2 warez forums (not sure if should say names) and a friends forum. Experience with PHPBB(ran a forum and moderated) and VBullitin(moderated)

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved: I think I would be a good candidate because unlike others on the forum I don't really care about maplestory only discovering new hacks and coding; therefore any posts that I find irrelevant to the EMS Forum will be closed and removed as they are not needed. I will be able to tidy up posts, help uses and move topics into their appropriate places to make sure our community stays clean and efficient. I will be able to help new users with guiding them to stickies (nicely; most people do this rudely) and make them feel welcome - thus helping them stay and learn.

Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later: No I have been fairly quiet in the community releasing only stuff I find will help the community (NOT LOL UPDATED PIN TYPER). I code all my own bots because I enjoy it more than downloading one. (I do realise I don't have to be a coder for this position, but it shows I have knowledge). Also Jony when your HSK was leaked I did report it to several forum moderators so it wouldn't get posted on forums :P.

Any other query's please ask.

Regards Wallz.

6. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Name - Ben

Age - 17

Country - UK

Favourite Fruit - Melon

Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone. - Anytime after 3:30. GMT +1

Prior moderating experience, if any. - I have i had none but always looking to learn new skills

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved. - Im very active on this forum, im a kind guy always willing to help others. Im easy to get a long with. I have been on this forum for a few weeks now and have a good understanding of where threads should go, so cleaning the forum up will be easy.

As you know there is two sides to a story, i would hear both sides and make my decision.

Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later. - None that i would class as wrong, i have stuck to the rules as best as i can

~Ben

7. Screen.

Screen. nou Retired

• Name
      Ryan
    • Country
      UK
    • Favourite Fruit
      Lychee
      I usually update myself on the newest posts every hour or so during the daytime, either using my PC or my phone. My sleeping pattern is pretty messed up, so I'll be active from about 12pm until 5am. GMT.
      I have never moderated in a forum as large as this; I've dabbled into smaller private server forums and I also moderate at TE. In my moderating past I feel I have maintained an active profile and fulfilled the purpose of a moderator.
    • Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved.
      I'm active, reliable, honest and I have a decent standard of English. Futhermore, I'm intuitive; I will be able to follow and apply the forum rules without doubt. I have already reported many posts, which should display my understanding of the current rules.
      I have been playing and hacking Maplestory for nearly 2 years, so my understanding of the game is high.
    • Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later.
      Nothing major has happened over the last 2 years; any problems were easily dealt with afterwards. I believe I have a good reputation amongst the EMS hacking community and I hope I'm also considered helpful when my assistance is needed.

8. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Name
    Harminder/Harmy.

Country
    England

Favourite Fruit
    Lychee and Bannana's

Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone.
    My timezone is GMT. On weekdays i can come on for a good 4-5 hours as i go to school, go to gym and go out with friends etc. On weekends i can also come on for a good 4-5 hours throughout the day, as i work on weekends.

Prior moderating experience, if any.
    Before maple, i used to play on alot of FPS games, and i had a few successful clans on some games, and i did use to administrate forums, i even had my own vBulletin at one point, so I do have a lot of moderating experience.

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved.

Well, there are a few reasons I think i would be a good candidate for this position and the main ones are that im quite active, as you can see by my post count etc, i was also apart of the CCPLZ Community from well, not the beginning, but quite early. Tbh, im pretty laid back and chilled, so i wouldnt get stressed or anything whilst being a moderator, i will obviously do whats necessary for the forum (helping, cleaning topics, warning members etc etc.) I've played maple for about 2-3 years, but ive took big breaks inbetween, i've been hacking for like a year or two but also took big breaks in between, i have the basic knowledge of hacking in maplestory. I will do my best to make sure this forum stays clean, spam free, tidy and respectable.

Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later.
    Erm, not really.

9. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

Name
    Tariq

Country
    The Netherlands

Favourite Fruit
    Lol wut? Mango ♥

Between like 16.00 and 22.00 is my most online time (Dutch)

I've had quiet a few P'servers, one of them was succesfull and I got like over 200 members active (online at most of the time).
    I've also been a moderator on a forum of a friend of mine and now I'm a GM of a game we're still developing. It's like 70% :P

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved.
    Hmm I've been here like since the start or so? Just check my member number and you'll see :P Also see my post count each day, it's not all spam or something..
    I check the forum (almost) every day, if I don't, there's probably a good reason for it.

Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later.
    No, I don't think so?

10. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

cDc Moderator Application:

Q - Name?
    A - Pedro Norte.
    Q - Age?
    A - 20
    Q - Country?
    A - Portugal.
    Q - Favourite Fruit?
    A - Well i don't like fruit but maybe water melon, Lychee aswell
    Q - Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone?
    A - UTC/GMT + 1 hour, Well during the weekdays I have school untill 16PM, after the school, i'm almost all the day in the computer. On weekends, whatever I want/need. :]
    Q - Prior moderating experience, if any.
    A - I was moderator in a forum of gaming with some friends from school, and also had a private server of maplestory, if counts.
    Q - Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved.
    A - I don't know if i'm a good candidate, I saw this community grow, and I want to be one member of this wonderfull team. I am a calm guy, and as always I try to help people out in the forum. I have some basic knowledge of hacking futhermore I am honest. I always try to be objective and direct.
    Q - Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later.
    A - In a "Maplestory Hacking Community", i've never did anything moderately 'wrong' but if we talk about "Maplestory The Game" yea, i had some problems with NEXON, nothing relevant.

~cDc~

11. Nebbis

Nebbis Banned Banned

* Name: Martin
    * Favourite Fruit: If candy is an option, then I take it, if other then Lychee & Bananas? :P

* Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone: 1 PM to 2 AM (in ccplz time) = like 8 hrs+ /day
    * Prior moderating experience, if any: I've been working as staff on Itemshops for the EMS Noname Bot.

* Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position.
    Code (Text):
    1. I think I should moderate because I can assist new members of ccplz on installing the hacks, I can help with TeamViewer if they need any further assistance.
    2. I'm quite active so I'll make sure to have the section I'm in charge off clean and clear. I would enjoy being one of the mods of ccplz or forming part of the support staff.
    3. I would rather moderate in the EMS section or Trading section, I want to organize it more, make sure the rules are enforced, and maintain it clean. I'm fit to take any section.
    4. I get along well with mostly everyone I meet, but yea, I'll take this job 100% seriously and try to help as many people as I can.
    5. I'll be here very much, I like keeping the peace and maintaining order. I have good english.
    6. I dont consider myself better then anyone but I do think I'll be more helpful then others due to the fact that I live quiet alone so I'll be more active then other members.
    7. I speak english and swedish. I will continue to help people at ccplz if they need me.
    * Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant:
    I don't think so...

If you would like to know more about me, drop me a PM.
    Cheers.

12. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

Name
    Stephen Dodd
    Country
    England
    Favourite Fruit
    Strawberry, LYCHEE!!! also known as king of the fruits in South China culture
    Im most active between 4pm and around 1 am, GMT + 1
    I have only been a moederator on one website it was a warez sharing website called www.phileforum.com owner was Kiran it was closed down however if you google phileforum you can see screen shots i can also put you in contact with the owners.
    I wouldnt say im the best for this job in term of coding and knowledge of everything but. i am very patient and can help a great deal, if you look at my inbox iv been helping people get hacks set up and started i dont mind helping and i think that the job of moderating this forum is all about helping and not putting people down for no reason
    Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community).
    It's better if we know now, than find out later.

i once got scammed by G0D at mpc i feel this is wrong because it showed how dumb i can be (: haha

BTW if i may add to my post
    i believe Sezabi would be very good at his job in moderating this website, he has shown dedication to his past jobs and he has proven himself without doubt to be a great MOD in his own right. I know it would be a typical/ safe option to choose Sezabi due to him already been a MOD on other forums but for the best possible future for CCPLZ the right members would need to be put into place in the correct position, and im my experience and view i would highly suggest taking Sezabi into consideration ~ thanks,

In no way was this saying what you should do, or arse licking Sezabi i just know he does a good job

13. Nebbis

Nebbis Banned Banned

Nevermind, please delete.

14. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

• Name
      - L?szl? Essing.
    • Country
      - I live in The Netherlands.
    • Favourite Fruit
      - I mainly like fruits like Apples, bananas, actually I like 90% of all fruits, I dont have a favourite. And ofcourse, Lychees.
      - Due to school Ill be online most between 5 and 11 PM, GMT+2.
      - The only moderating experiences that I have were from a Private Server Forum, which I did with joy as the community was really nice.
      - I think I am a good candidate because I like to help people out, which I think is one of the important things in life. Also, respect is one the things that are really important to me. I respect everybody, I have no reasons not to respect anybody. And as last Im really dedicated to what I do.
      I dont really think I have done anything wrong. I dont like to do bad things on the internet, because you should know people will think bad of you, and thats the least I want people to think about me.

- Lazz.

15. MrOzzy

MrOzzy Well-Known Member

* Name
    - Everyone calls me Ozzy.
    * Country
    - I live in The Netherlands.
    * Favourite Fruit
    - Green Apples, bananas and peaches. Never ate a lychee before o_O
    * Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone.
    - Due to school Ill be online mostly between 5 and 11 PM, GMT+2 and if im bored on school i will be online aswell :P
    * Prior moderating experience, if any.
    - The moderating experiences i have is from when i had my own private server,ran it with some other friends and i really loved and enjoyed it the whole time.
    Im also a moderator on the forum of Dynamodz(dot)com, the stuff i have to do there is keep the forum clean, (no spamm and such) help customers when they are having issues with our products or simply need some assistants.
    * Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved.
    - I think I am a good candidate because I like to help people out, like point out what people did wrong and stuff like that and support them with everything i can help them with.
    Also, what Twister said respect is one the things that are really important to me.
    Every person should be treated the same and with respect.
    * Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later.
    Nope, not that i know of.

- Ozzy.

16. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Name - Joey

Age - 17 ( 26th april 1993 )

Country - The Netherlands[/B

Favourite Fruit - Banana ♥

Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone - Monday+Wednesday : 18.00~01.00, Tuesday : 14.00~18.00//21.00~01.00, Thursday : 18.00~20.00, Friday : 08.00~18.00//21.00~01.00, Timezone : GMT+1

Prior moderating experience, if any - No experience in moderating, but got to start somewhere eh? :P

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved - I think I'm a good candidate because, I'm online pretty much and I like to help people ^^. Also I like to enlarge the community of people and to make sure everybody stays fair/nice with eachother. I have also been hacking eMS from the start, and I know a decent bit about scripting ( basic hacking )

Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later - Nope.

Lots of good applicates here :O

17. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

• Name - Nicke
    • Age - 19
    • Country - Sweden
    • Favourite Fruit - Hairy kiwi
    • Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone. - 24/7 timezone EST, I do study at home so there is no limit (I wont be online 24/7 but thats the time frame I would be able to be online).
    • Prior moderating experience, if any. - I have been a moderator at GGA (until the forum closed down).
    • Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved. - I have always been a thrusted and nice member and helping people out with their problems. I have alot of experience in MapleStory and computers in overall.

Note that I have some issues with spelling.
    • Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later. - I did run a BAN ME!ing servce back in GMS.

I vote for Screen :)

18. otkk

otkk Well-Known Member

* Name
    My Name Is Leo.
    * Country
    I am from Sweden.
    * Favourite Fruit
    NexonBalls (how is that even relivant :P?)
    * Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone.
    I will be on now and then, mostly around 6pm - 9pm. (GTM+ 1)
    Some Times In School Too :)

* Prior moderating experience, if any.
    No monerating experience so far.
    * Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved.
    I just want to help the comunity and get the hacks to the people and bitchslap nexon!
    * Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later.
    I do not believe i have done anything wrong on this forum. I joined CCPLZ 12-8 so there has not been much time to do anything. Just downloaded some hacks and I am curently botting in EMS.

I don't have much to give, but I have big hate for nexon ♥

19. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

Name:
    Sarah

Germany

Favourite Fruit:
    Banana

Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone.:
    +2 - 20:00-22:00 online and 16:00-20:00 i can be Online *german time*

Prior moderating experience, if any.:
    some time ago i made my own free forum and tested all what i can do
    and mod. in a fan commmunity forum
    i opened a P.server for me and my friends ages ago

Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved.:
    i like helping other people to help hacking in nexon'S fail game "maplestory"
    and help to keep ccplz clean

Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later.:
    not that i know,i did my work good and fair.

my marks in english are most 2 (1-3)
    i'm good but not perfect!

20. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

♦ Name
    Danny, obviously.

♦ Age
    15, i was born on 22.11.1994.

♦ Country
    Germany :P

♦ Favourite Fruit
    Prickly pear, but i guess that this isn't really important. :-p

♦ Times you'll be on most frequently, and timezone.
    On weekdays from 14:00 till 23:00, on Weekend i can be online all time :)
    It always depends on what i've planed, it could be that im one week offline or that im almost like 24/7 online.
    (Timezone : UTC + 1:00 = Berlin, Amsterdam, Madrid, Paris)

♦ Prior moderating experience, if any.
    I was almost 1 year a Moderator in a huge german Maple-Community(www.maple-hacks.de),
    but that Page suddenly got DDoS'ed. Oh, and i also was GM and Moderator in some popular Pservers.

♦ Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the position. Don't tell us what you think we want to hear, be honest. If there may be any problems, explain why as they may be able to be resolved.
    I've a huge moderating experience and also a loot of experience in the Maple-Story hacking scene.
    But as you can see, my english isn't very good - although ive the 2rd best mark in english.

♦ Any aspects of your past that you may deem relevant (if you have ever done anything moderately 'wrong' in the MapleStory hacking community). It's better if we know now, than find out later.
    Ant helped me to find a Gold ticket, but otherwise i didn't did shit.

Good luck to all.
    regards Danny :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.