1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe [CCPLZ] Project LegitBot

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by spawnfestis, Aug 2, 2010.

1. spawnfestis

spawnfestis Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Well, wysiwyg.
    Not so cool yet, but will be.

Discuss.

Update 2010-08-21; Discontinued. Tired of kids that lack respect.

2. xReloadD

xReloadD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]Looks awesome, but i dont really need it, im not that legit to use this legit bott.[​IMG]

3. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

Nice one Spawnfestis :P
    And you wrote:" Not so cool yet, but will be. " :P Whaddya' mean with that?

4. David...

David... Banned Banned

Well, I'm guessing he'll add more features later, like the actual botting functions.. lols

Anyway, nice work so far, (saw what you wrote on irc, gotta suck :/) hope you'll fix it :F2:

5. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

Nice work so far bro, I know many hackers would rather the security of a 'legit' bot; especially those training higher level characters. Interested to see what you add to it :)

6. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Indeed.

This looks so damn nice. Spawn, if you're going to add something like move macro, make it like this: MoveTO 654, 220 (walk until X = 654)
    So it would work by coordinates instead of the usual delays which messes up all the time. ;)

7. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

What a "Legend":P
    Nice work so far, looking forward to what you're adding next;)

8. Lollage

Lollage Well-Known Member

Loooks nice Spawn.
    Does it already have the function to walk to monsters?
    Or doesn't it?

And this is already cool, I mean I know your name from w8baby and stuff, saw your InsaneWoW beta which looks awesome, but now on this forum you just joined, you are already about to make such a huge contribution :).

Well keep up the nice work, :).

9. Wallz

Wallz Member

Nice work, I was thinking of making one of these before but it seemed like too much hard work. Keep it up

10. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

I dont really get what this is supposed to do :(

11. Lollage

This automatically walks you to a monster , kills it, it also might have the possibility to climb up ropes for you and it also can autopot and some stuffs like that.
    So it will do everything what a "legit" would do.

It will probably have even more , maybe an auto SP and AP or something o-o.

12. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Ohhhhhhh. Sweet lol!

13. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Even if you manage to complete it, you will have problems to sell it. NNB is still free for EMS and its a very good legit bot, so there would be no point on wasting money.

If they decide to make NNB a payment bot like they did on GMS, you will still need to sell it at a very cheap price to be competitive with them, i doubt that the effort you are doing is worth the few euros you can get from it.

14. Lollage

NNB seems to autoban me, don't know why.

I've tried it a few versions back, and it autobanned my account.

15. spawnfestis

I noticed that it depends on if you include a picture in the form you will instantly crash VC++, I wonder why.. lol.

I wonder where it says I'm doing this for money..

16. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

spawnfestis the bot is looking amazing and with the features im guessing you are going to add it will be brilliant it wont be as qucik as kami by anymeans but it is going to be amazingly reliable and the ban rate will drop dramaticly :), Thank you for creating such a bot

17. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

There won't be ban rate if you won't edit any memory? :)
    If someone who thinks you're botting you can just tell him that your lil' bro was playing and he can't speak english. :F11:

18. spawnfestis

Don't worry I have some past experience with pathing. >_>

Which is also prohibited by the ToS you sign when you create a maplestory account. :P

19. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

just add something that when ppl count >1 then say cc please :D

20. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

would this bot like only have specific maps added to it ?