1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending CCPLZ User changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Goldwing Applegleam, May 15, 2015.

1. User propositions
    • Non-active helpers of the masses:
      Make them retired user status/just donor (one-time contribution for lifelong donor status, so someone who is a coder but hasn't done anything in a while to keep earning/living up to his title should get donor status for that when they are "retired")
    New helper of the masses:
    • Melv
      He has made a lot of contributions lately, all of which usable for the masses, etc. Including explanation on how to do things and tools to make it easy for "noobs".
      (Note: he is not always a representative, nice or helpful. But his releases do a lot for the community, and he makes people come back)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Heart-warming Heart-warming x 1
  2. Ravy

Ravy Goodbye! Take care everyone. Donor

Just an opinion:
    Coder: Nickerian?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 15, 2015 ---
    Another suggestion:
    Global Moderator: Robert.
    He's very active and does his job well? I see no reason he's no real mod yet.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Original

Original ♛ Mikaelson ♛ Donor

Yes, @Ravy is right about @Robert . He's doing very nice and i think that he could be a very good moderator.
    @Robert ? How do you think about that? Being a Moderator.

4. Robert

Robert lol Moderator Dedicated Donor

I'm a moderator lol, I just don't moderate certain reports or sections.

5. Ravy

Ravy Goodbye! Take care everyone. Donor

Welp, you kinda do deserve global moderator privileges imo :)

6. Original

Yes i know,you just banned Akkie ahaha.
    But i mean how do you think about being a global moderator?

7. Robert

Robert lol Moderator Dedicated Donor

I've been asked to moderate the multi-language forum. Since that section is nearly dead, i've taken the courtesy to moderate the shoutbox as well, which is something I don't mind and actually enjoy from time to time.
    If Tryst / Kent decide (yes, i'm skipping S3NSA on purpose) to promote me, i'll probably ask the current mod team about their opinions first.

I have no intention of being promoted.

8. Original

That's nice how you do!

9. Kent

Kent Posol Lyubvi Administrator Moderator Dedicated Donor

I had wanted to change the Public Coder and Helper usergroups into medals. This would mean an icon under the user's profile showing an award instead of a user ribbon and username colour. The medals will display the awarded date and an optional description for the reason. The Dedicated usergroup's ribbon could be changed into a Medal, though the usergroup itself would have to persist for the username colour.

Max wasn't keen on the idea of medals being smaller (ex. 25 pixels), but making them smaller would allow more medals to be added: https://ccplz.net/help/medals

Edit: Admin forum reference: https://ccplz.net/threads/todo-merrily.63794/

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bronze Bronze x 1
  10. Nazgul1444

Nazgul1444 Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

You gotta be kidding me? He doesnt know anything himself.