1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to add a release? Use the Resource Manager!
  3. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe CCPLZ VIP - F.A.Q. - Please read before purchasing VIP.

Discussion in 'Hacks & Downloads' started by S3NSA, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

[​IMG]

CCPLZ - VIP - Release F.A.Q. - v1.0

Forenote: Please read through this thread before asking any questions, many of which will be covered below.

What is CCPLZ VIP?

CCPLZ VIP is an optional monthly subscription which you can purchase. Doing so entitles you access to the CCPLZ VIP section as well as any hacks you have bought (ePE is included in the standard VIP purchase). In the forum you will find private sections for you to share hacks, discuss whatever you like or ask questions regarding ePE or VIP. VIP will start with ePE and will expand over time with the addition of various modules.

We are different from other VIP's in that we abolish the old "$25/m for access to a forum". In our system, you choose what you wish to purchase and pay accordingly. We make clear to you what's available and you choose which elements to purchase. This allows you to custom tailor your VIP experience to your own personal hacking needs. No more waiting for promised hacks, no more disappointment. CCPLZ VIP feels it's fairer for you to know exactly what you're paying for, and always give you the option whether you wish to do so or not. All of this will become more relevant over time when the VIP expands, but hopefully you're starting to get a picture of what our VIP is about. Please read down for more detailed information on various aspects of the VIP.

What operating systems are supported by CCPLZ VIP?

Currently we only support Windows Vista and Windows 7. If you are running Windows XP, I recommend you read this thread.

What is ePE?

ePE is the flagship product of CCPLZ VIP, it's coded by Jonyleeson (the guy who made HSK and was responsible for WZ editing becoming publicly accessible). ePE is an advanced packet editor for EMS and boasts a user friendly interface, this makes it perfect for those new to packet editing and those who are accustomed to it. ePE shows completely formatted packets and allows you to block/ignore/spam/send/receive them at your will. It's built from scratch and coded to a high standard to keep memory usage to a minimum. A history of packets is kept in an organized tree view so you can always find what you need, when you need it. ePE is also the foundation for our module system which will expand our VIP in the near future.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What are Modules?

ePE is the base for all the hacks in our VIP. From there, you can choose to purchase modules. Modules are add-ons to ePE. Essentially, say we find an exploit and decide to sell said exploit. We will make it into a module, tell you what it is and the price and depending on if you want it, you can choose to buy it or not. Modules won’t be just godmode, they can contain any number of hacks and will be priced accordingly.

So wait, I need to buy ePE to use modules?

Indeed, ePE is the foundation and core of our VIP. Read the two quotes below (spoilers) for more information.

You'll need ePE to have the modules. The reason is because the modules are designed to interface with ePE. It's the core and provides an easy interface to make hacks, so basically the possibilities with ePE are endless. As a result it means the modules are easy to make, which explains their low price tag (almost all being €1-3). Things get sold based on how much time it takes to code. As a result, ePE is the most expensive. However, that means that we're able to produce far cheaper hacks that are compatible with it. Without ePE, Jony would basically have to rewrite code every time, increasing size and effort and that knocks on to price. It's better to have one larger product which is well coded and offers the possibility of lots of smaller, easier-to-make products.

As said in the first post; if you choose to buy ePE and ten modules, for the same price as a regular VIP subscription, then you're getting a VIP experience which is tailored to suit your hacking needs. You could prefer to test a module one month, and see if you like it. It's a much safer bet than paying $25 in full and then finding you only use a couple of items. Alternatively you may wish to wait for the modules to be released before purchasing anything, that's entirely up to you and we won't hold it against you.

ePE in itself is a framework for simple packet management, which is what took a lot of work. The interface you see there is actually a module we're offering for free with it so that you're not empty handed no matter what. In your case, I suggest that you wait for modules that are more relevant to your needs.
    And yes, upon new module launches we'll be posting information about them.

What happens if I purchase a hack and it gets patched soon afterwards?

Good question and one that we have thought about. CCPLZ VIP is proud to offer you a no-fuss five day guarantee on the hacks you purchase. This means that if you buy a hack/module and within five days of doing so it's patched, we will offer you a coupon to the value of the price of the hack/module you bought. You will be able to use this coupon on any of the other hacks we offer. If a hack stops working after a patch but is not patched, then we will update said hack free of charge for the duration of your time as a VIP. Usually this will be done as soon as physically possible, however sometimes there are delays and we will make you aware of them and extend your VIP accordingly. This is another advantage of our VIP system; we're clearly able to see who has purchased which hacks and who requires an extension at any given time. As we also have no idea when Nexon will choose to patch hacks offered, we believe this is a fair compromise.

Ok, so how much does this all cost?

ePE costs €10/m
    Almost all modules will cost between €1 to €3 each depending on what they are. Pricing and information regarding them will be released alongside them.

Essentially, past purchasing the framework and ePE, it's really up to you how much you spend and what you wish to spend it on. Modules will be added over time and we will present information regarding them as and when they become available.

Nice! How do I purchase a subscription?

Currently we're only accepting Paypal as it's a safe and secure method of paying us, without revealing any of your information. However we understand that not all of you have debit cards (Paypal does accept debit cards) and thus are left unable to purchase CCPLZ VIP. One common suggestion was SMS payment. This is an option we have looked into/ Unfortunately so far all of the services take a 50%+ fee on what you pay. This would mean we would have to charge twice as much just to cover costs and offer this service, we don't particularly like the idea of doing that. However, we are still looking into it and you may see such an option in the future.

If you wish to purchase a subscription you will need to do the following:

• Go to your "Settings" page on the top right of the forum page.
    • Scroll down and on the left hand side, under "My Account" you should see 'Paid Subscriptions'.
    • There you will be able to purchase either a non-recurring or recurring subscription to ePE for thirty days.
    • Enter your Paypal details and make the payment.
    Once the payment is complete please send a PM to S3NSA. This is to ensure your usergroup is set to VIP correctly. Having not sold any subscriptions prior to this, we are unsure if the system is fully working/automated yet and thus may have to do it manually.

Within a few minutes you should receive a reply confirming your addition to CCPLZ VIP.

Ok, one last question!

Please, do post in this thread with any further questions you may have. I will do my best to answer them quickly. However, please make sure you have read the remaining few countdown boards which house more information on security and the VIP section you will be accessing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- - - - -

Thank you for reading.

2. Azunyan

Azunyan Active Member

Nice, where can I see the available modules?

3. robbe777

robbe777 Banned Banned

nice when does the first module comes out ??

4. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

I wonder what did the "leaker" leak ?

5. S3NSA

Please read the F.A.Q. before posting. This was even covered in the countdown.
    ePE is the only product upon launch, modules will be worked on and will expand VIP as time goes on.

I can't give a definite date but we're starting work on them now, now that ePE is complete and VIP is released. Modules will be released separately so you can choose which you want to buy and most of them will cost between €1-3. Over tiem as the VIP grows bundles will be offered allowing you to buy multiple modules together for a discounted price, though they are far from expensive thanks to the way Jonyleeson has coded ePE (less time spent making means less cost to you). Modules won't simply be godmode, they will include various hacks.

Jakan. Leaked public hacks from here to sell on his own website.

6. Nickerian

Nickerian Well-Known Member Coder Donor

everyone loves jakan :)

just perm ban him just like he does to everyone who complain
    he simple just steal stuff and use hex editor to change the creditz

han ?r en svartskalle fr?n sverige som borde ?ka tillbaka till sitt land f?r vi vill inte ha han h?r, v?rdel?sa fjant

7. Sezabi

Sezabi Well-Known Member

Weee, VIP. Gratz.

8. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Hmm wanna see how fast you guys can get them updated, because of the upcoming patch tomorrow x)

9. jamesadam

jamesadam <marquee><font color="#A300A3"><b>Officially the s

Dont we get a coupon if ePE gets patched in the first five days? or is that just the modules?

10. BeKo

BeKo Member

i think the ePE wont be patched in the first five days
    u cannot use any modules without it

but wait for s3nsa's/Jonyleeson's reply, he'll have the answer^^

11. jeezor

jeezor Member

Theres a patch tomorrow o-O

12. BeKo

BeKo Member

Yes but i think the patch wont harm the ePE ... To be honest, i dont know but ask someone else who has more experience than me ... He/She will probably say the same

There is just a very slight chance that it will be patched. If I'm totally wrong, correct me

13. Danny1994

Yeah, if Jonylesson want to save time, he used AoB Searchfunction.
    And i doubt that he didn't used that.

14. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Can somebody explain the 2 different payments to me?
    I mean it is

30 days
    €10.00
    30 days*
    €10.00

what's the difference? o-o

EDIT: Nevermind I should read more ._.

15. Danny1994

Wow.
    That was quite hard to find...

16. S3NSA

If it gets patched within five days, you'll receive a coupon. However ePE won't get patched, at worst it'll just need updating. I don't honestly know how long that takes, if it needs doing at all. Jonyleeson's probably flying/driving back as we speak so he'll be on later to answer this is in more detail. He's the one who coded it, I don't know much about the intricacies of such things.

17. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

Yea I know I already changed my post X)

18. Sn0w

Sn0w Well-Known Member

I might have read over it, but I don't see any of the available modules. Does this mean there are none at the moment?

19. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

Non are out at the moment if im correct but will be out shortly

20. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Probably in a week or so. If I remember right JL said one week ago that the first module (vac?) is going to be released in 2 weeks, so one week left I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.