1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to add a release? Use the Resource Manager!
  3. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe CCPLZ VIP is now officially released; a word from S3NSA. Please read!

Discussion in 'Hacks & Downloads' started by S3NSA, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

Well, this marks a huge step toward CCPLZ's growth as a forum. A lot of work as gone into constructing both this system and the programs that are introduced with it. Once again we would like to thank you all for bearing with us, providing various suggestions and asking a lot of questions. One thing we get a lot of positive feedback about is our, the admins, interaction with you, the users. I believe this is incredibly important in a community and we do benefit from it. All of those questions in the countdown thread and the countless ones sent to me via PM have allowed us to know what you're thinking and refine the process as a result.

With that said, I am incredibly proud to open CCPLZ VIP to anyone that wishes to purchase it. I do humbly request that you read the F.A.Q. thread before doing so. This allows you to know what you're buying into but also saves me having to answer hundreds of questions on the other side. It's much easier on us both if you take the time to read it and ask any remaining questions now. We're not looking you to cheat you in any way and our top concern is that you know everything before committing, especially after all the recent troubles in regard to another program.

This is by no means the end though. This is only the start. From here on out we will be working hard on expanding the VIP with various modules that will hopefully be available in the near future. Hopefully we will eventually be able to amass a catalogue of hacks that caters to the need of all hackers, that's a way away though and for now we would just appreciate any feedback from those who purchase it and module ideas from anyone. Due to the sheer quantity of ideas that may get sent to me, please do not be insulted if I do not reply. I read all of my PM's so rest assured your idea will be considered.

Now, I believe that's all I can think to say for now. CCPLZ is one month old, we now have a VIP, nine hundred and forty eight members and a strong feeling of support towards new ones. I am incredibly proud to be the co-owner of this awesome community.

Thank you. You all rock.

Oh and, how could I forget. Mr.VIP suggested we do something special to mark the first three people to buy CCPLZ VIP. I agreed and thus we came up with something small. The first three people to purchase CCPLZ VIP will receive a custom user title denoting so. This might serve as some form of bragging rights in the future when CCPLZ and the VIP grow. The contest winners (Ation and Furiaxx) will also get one each, to keep things fair.

p.s. Paypal does accept debit cards. Just add them as you would a credit card.
    p.p.s. VIP is not compatible with Windows XP. If you are running Windows XP and are unwilling to upgrade to Vista/7, don't buy VIP.

2. Repaper

Repaper CCPLZ Donor Donor

Very nice you did a great job ;D
  3. Homo

Homo Banned Banned

4. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Yay, good job. :)
    Now going to get ePE ->
  5. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

I'd say this a great milestone for CCPLZ.
    From here on, and further.
    S3NSA, you're doing a great job along with jony and ofcourse, the rest of the crew.
    Keep it up.
  6. Darko

Darko <marquee><font color="#A300A3"><b>Officially the f Donor

Blub.. looking for VIP activation xD
  7. polopolo

polopolo Well-Known Member

Why paypal and not Allopass =(
  8. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

Nice, great job :)
  9. S3NSA

10. polopolo

But all hacker haven't paypal ='(
  11. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

If they found an ( good/working ) alternative payment method, I'm sure they will add it to the payment list.
  12. polopolo

Okay =) blablaaa
  13. Lollage

Lollage Well-Known Member

I will buy as soon as I have money on my pp ><.

You're doing a great job S3NSA ;D
  14. S3NSA

Don't forget Jonyleeson ;3
  15. Lollage

Lollage Well-Known Member

Sorry, I was about to type that xD but I had my msn on "offline status" and I was typing "You're doing a great job S3NSA , Jonyleeson too ofcourse" but right after "S3NSA" someone started talking to me, and I accidently sent "Jonyleeson too ofcourse" through MSN to someone .. I know I know.. Epic Fail ><

But still once again;
    Both you guys are doing a great job, + the rest of the CCPLZ crew (:!
  16. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Seems like in the end i will have to register my debit card in paypal as it wont allow to pay with bank account :(
  17. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

nice to see this project up and running i will be buying when the modules i want are released (:
  18. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

yea im waiting for the modules to, but s3nsa didnt you say epe would have an standard module?
  19. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

he said modules will be released shortly after when the exploits are found if im not mistaken
  20. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

S3NSA i can ask another vip (egoshooter vip hacks o.O) forum how they do it with wallie/paypal cards
    only if you want ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.