1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[CCPLZ] X-Moto

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ation, Aug 14, 2010.

?

Will you download X-Moto and join CCPLZ room?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Ever played Action SuperCross (Across) or maybe Elastomania? Those games are real classics. A new version has been made: X-Moto. The idea of the game is really simple, as in earlier versions. Just collect all the strawberries, beware of the wreckers and touch the sunflower to finish the level, but believe me, this game requires lots of skills. It's much harder than you think. You might be thinking now: "Lol, this game is so childish." Well, isn't MapleStory then?

I made a room there: CCPLZ. If enough people are interested to join it, I'll keep it up. The idea of CCPLZ room is that we can race who gets the best time record in each level. Everyone in the room can see the replay of the best record of CCPLZ. If you join X-Moto's CCPLZ room, I suggest you to use the same nickname as here.

1. Click here and download the latest version of X-Moto.
    2. Install it and run X-Moto.
    3. Set your IGN same as here in CCPLZ.
    4. Enable access to the WWW and download all the levels (atm 2484).
    5. Go to Options -> WWW -> Reference room -> Click "Update the rooms list" and search for CCPLZ, and double click on it.
    6. PM me your: First name (recommended), IGN, and any password you'd like to use.
    7. After I've replied to your PM go to Options -> WWW -> Main -> Make sure everything is ticked and write your password there.
    8. Now you're done! Have fun playing and if you manage to get record of any level, hit the "Upload" button and you'll have the new record of CCPLZ after I've check that you haven't used hax.
    :F3:

Online multiplayer works online and there's no max players limit. Just go Online Play -> and Connect.
    Feel free to ask me anything about the game. :]

2. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

i download this shit later :)
    atm playing a pserver
    5 more rebirths for gm job >.<

3. Ation

Okays, which pserver r u playing?
    Btw, this game is awesome also when botting and bored.

Also, tell me can you join to CCPLZ room. I think I've to fix one thing.

4. Fury

damned got banned for using gm dragon roar with onyx apple demi and speed attack >_>

btw be ready for losing :) *jk*

5. Ation

Lol. :F2:
    Did you go offline? o,o

6. Fury

o.o how you mean that?
    i die evertime @ spawn point :(

7. Ation

That ball next to "furiaxx" went gray.
    Umm, could you please PM me your msn?
    If you want to, you could be tester of this CCPLZ room, because I'm not sure does it work yet as it should.

*Edit*
    Tested now and works. :]
    Instructions in the first post. ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.