1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Chaos Scrolls

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by arrostire93, Aug 6, 2010.

1. arrostire93

arrostire93 Well-Known Member

Hi guys. While searching some hacks/bots to use, i saw alot of you talking about "chaos Scrolls Farming". I did check on hidden street and was like wtf so many monster drop chaos scrolls. Wanted to ask you, which place is the best and has higher possibilities to get chaos scrolls?

P.S. I don't know if this is the right session, but i belive it is..

2. Klaffen

Klaffen ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Donor

no place got "high" possibilities for chaos scroll xd just hunt what ever you can kill at your current level i guess... i heard people farm at drum bunnies?

3. arrostire93

Ye i knew they would be rare, but i just thought that higher lvl monsters may have higher drop rate. I am currently hacking with 2 pc, lvl 18 rogue (future bandit) and lvl 51 fighter (at soul ghost and night foxs, tring to do exchange quest and get bwg). But oh well thanks anyway

4. Corner

Corner Active Member

Try Cube Slimes.

5. Wallz

Wallz Member

This I used to get 1-2 a night here.

6. arrostire93

Ok guys i'll bring my fighter to these maps since he can 1ko them it would be faster. Thanks for the suggestion, honestly i didn't even knew ems had these maps ^^

7. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Wow, really? O_O
    *Changes botting map*

8. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

There are only 3 monsters in EMS that drop them, each of them only has 1 map where they spawn and one is a boss, so i guess you have to decide between 2 maps to bot.

Those monsters are Snowman(boss), homun and cube slime for those who didnt know. Snowman is located in elnath, cube slime and homun are in magatia.

9. arrostire93

Really only those three? I saw on hidden street there are alot more, like zombie mushrooms, panda teddys. lioner, cargo and alot more. Well i was abit diffident since we have few of these scroll. I guess Maple Global drops are different from ours or what..

10. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Yep, Global's drops are different with EMS's.
    But still I can't believe that there would be only 3 monsters which are dropping them. o_o

11. pichka2

pichka2 New Member

i'm at magatia and i'm trying to go to the cube slimes i found a door but it said u have not the acces to the secret passage what shall i do plz ?

12. arrostire93

You have to go at left and enter in the last portal, there you have a room with an npc. There's an hidden portal, which brings you to the institute lab. After this go at the left and take the last portal. There should be cube slimes and rumos.

13. arrostire93

Uhm, since you say so, is there another website where i can see maple europe drops? I mean, something like hidden-street. Note, i found 100% overall str at cube slimes (or rumos) and i saw that it isn't dropped in global.

14. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

Jr. Necki, zombie mushroom, Angry zombie mushroom, cube mucus, Panda Teddy, Trommelhase, Copper Dragon, Seruf, Cold Eye, ginseng glass, Lions, Grizzly, Homun, Wild Cargo, Captain, Tae Roon, bones, fish, Cold Shark, Dark Cornian, Griffey, snow man, Papulatus, Zakum3, Horntail, Balrog [1] *google translater* http://www.maple-europa.de/items/index.php?open=scrollother

15. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

There isnt a droplist database exact for EMS, but anyways in forums like sleepywood.net they sometimes have discussions about drops and ended on chaos scrolls being dropped only by those 3 mobs.

16. arrostire93

Ok thanks man. LOL my fighter is at lvl 56 and still at cubes. I guess ill stuck there even if he won't lvl. Btw i searched abit and they say that maybe hidden-street will create a database for europe (hoping so). *crossing the fingers*

17. nibatti

nibatti Well-Known Member

dont go to cube slimes very high ban rate!

18. arrostire93

idc if i get banned, i need to farm and that's a good spot to farm even though i didn't find any chaos yet (lvl 65), but i found lots of claw att 60%.. and i botted there for 1 week of more and nothing happenend, if not some dc (rarely)

19. nibatti

nibatti Well-Known Member

ok u have been very lucky but dont bot over nigth that when u get bans

20. arrostire93

i did it for 1 week so i think i can continue doing so. As i said i use it to farm and not anything else. If it gets banned then i just replace it