1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Debate Section: Rules

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by S3NSA, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

Below are the rules for this section. Please understand that this is a debate section, not a discussion section. The idea is to provide thoughtful replies to others posts and views, explaining how and why you may disagree with them on various points.

If you do not wish to partake in a debate, then feel free not to. If you choose not to, then please refrain from posting. This is a debate section and any off topic posts will be deleted and warned.

• No flaming
    • No useless replies
    • Please put thought into your replies, remember this is a debate. "I believe in God because I do" isn't sufficient. Explain why.
    • Depending on the topic, going off on a tangent is alright. For example discussing homosexuality in a homosexual marriage thread is fine, as is discussing evolution/creationism in a debate about religion. However please try to relate it back to the topic once you have concluded your points.

Thanks for reading and I hope this allows us to engage in some meaningful and interesting debates here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.