1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Deleting Characters

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Slayerface, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Slayerface

Slayerface New Member

I created 2 accounts a long time ago (3 years) and i made up a birthdate but have no idea what i would of put (it was totally random) is there ANY way for me to delete my first two characters that i made (both beginner with messed up stats) or am i stuck with an account of uselessness :F10:

2. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

No, unless you manage to remember/find the birthday date you wrote when you signed up.

3. Slayerface

Slayerface New Member

Oh man, that sucks some mega balls :(

4. Sn1p3r

Sn1p3r Well-Known Member

There are bday crackers but they are all outdated atm(maybe some VIP ones aren't)

If you find 1, tell me aswell, need to recover my old acc's pin

5. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Create another account?

6. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

+1, why all the trouble when they're just beginners with messed up stats:F6:?

7. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Its not an world dissaster if they stats are messed up a tiny bit?

8. Slayerface

Slayerface New Member

Characters stats are unusable. It's just annoying to start another new acc when i have 3. The reason i want to delete noobs is cause i have one good char on there too

9. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

So why exactly why you would like to make a new character on that account then? To me it seems like the more hacking chars on 1 account equals to a higher risk of getting the account banned.

10. Paul

Paul Well-Known Member

Indeed, that's exactly the reason I'm quitting my lvl 50 Aran today.