1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donate to CCPLZ.NET

Discussion in 'Random Spam' started by wh0re, Aug 24, 2010.

1. wh0re

wh0re Nostalgia Overload Donor

Hey, as all of you know this one of the best EMS sites out there, if not, the best, as it specializes on EMS hacks only. Jonyleeson and S3NSA pay a considerable amount per month to keep the site going, and they need money badly to pay the host for the VIP hacks which will soon be out.

If all of you want CCPLZ.NET to become a successful website like w8baby, we all need to contribute! So please donate!

Donate button is at top of page.

Other News:
    If CCPLZ.NET becomes a popular website, there will be a CCPLZ-CON held in london for everyone to come along and get event USB pens full of hacks! We all have to listen to S3NSA and Jonyleeson, then watch S3NSA rape David. Will be funny :)
  2. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

Thanks for your support.
    As said, we're not in trouble of going down but it will make life easier. We do have a server bill to pay so any support is great. Jonyleeson is working hard to get VIP out soon as well, plus we have a few more contests to be opened over the next week as well as something many people have been asking me about :F12:.
    Stay tuned :3
  3. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Which would be, if I may ask?
  4. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

Moderator applications will soon be open.
  5. Sezabi

Sezabi Well-Known Member

I'll apply here too... my curse.
  6. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Obviously know who the new mod is then lolz.
  7. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

S3NSA u can do it easy and fast ^^