1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe EMS errors (base.wz and canvas.dll)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Cuckoo, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

I keep on getting those errors, first i had the canvas.dll error and i fixed that by for the 3 time downloading the mssetup so as you might have noticed that takes 3 hours and now i get some kind of base.wz is demaged error (YES ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!) and i did download the base.wz in the request section, but that stil gives me the same error, so im downloading the mssetup for the 4th time

if any has any idears how to fix this PLZ tell me

2. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

first delete maple and than install with ino setup

3. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

why ino setup?? im trying right now with normal setup, i dont think it will work so ill try with ino setup afther that

4. Fury

i dont like the ems downloader -.-

5. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

lol oke thx but ems downloader worked realy thx

6. Fury

got the same problem :)

7. DanielHunter

DanielHunter New Member

hi,

You can go to this site "fix-all-dll-errors.com"
    This will solve your dll file problem. as I registered few dls from this site as it is free...worked in my case. Please do reply if benefited. :)

8. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

No it wont.
    You have to remove all your temp folders and history if you want it to download properly.

9. Arvin

Arvin CCPLZ Pimp Banned Dedicated Donor

This is simple , this means your current .wz files are damaged , and by re-downloading this won't solve your problem.
    You have to delete your current maplestory files. Then re-download , and after you have deleted the files all you need to do is start searching through your computer for more evidence of maplestory.

10. Fury

won't help
    he only needs to delete all maple files. download the whole shit again if you got the setup would be usless more
    just uninstall maple is enough

and WTH this thread is about 3 Months old

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.