1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pending EMS Notices section.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Harmy, Aug 5, 2010.

Notice Section?

1. Good idea

4 vote(s)
  2. Bad idea

5 vote(s)
  1. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

For example, when people post in general/hacking discussion basically copying and pasting notices from the EMS website.

I recon there should be a seperate section so everytime EMS make a new notice or somet, a topic can be made in there and then people can discuss.

What you guys think?
  2. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

Yeah agreed, just a tab under General Discussion :D
    Then we can like troll @ nexon in like 2 years and laugh at them what fail they did xD
  3. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

Nah, not a good idea, there aren't that much patches these days..
    We have to keep the forums as viewable as possible, so not to much nonsense sections.
    I reckon we make a stickied thread in the general section of EMS where all the notices will be posted and discussed..
  4. Screen.

Screen. nou Retired

I don't think there's a need for a whole new section, it'll probably be easier and more tidy if you put the notices into a single thread like they do on SW.
  5. OMGitsSander

I made a new thread in the general discussion forum for EMS, post some notices in there for me and I'll edit them inl;)
  6. Scum 72638

Scum 72638 Go with the flow. Banned

7. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

8. OMGitsSander

Haha, pwned, I didn't even see that thread in the Suggestions forum:F6:
    Delete your post now you still can Punk!
  9. Scum 72638

Scum 72638 Go with the flow. Banned

Your also contributing against that idea, surely you would have been better clicking on report posr rather than making a post (To most likely increase your post count) also, I'd like to point out that was in the suggestions thread.

To elaborate where I stand in this current debate, I think it's a good idea to have a thread with all previous update information incase someone would like to look back on content that got updated a while back, I suppose?
  10. OMGitsSander

Be happy he warned you, you could delete your post and not be warned...
    And I alrdy put the 3 latest in my topic..
    If they want patches from b4 that, goto the maplestory site..
  11. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

I vote for a notice subsection for the general section. =D
  12. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

Will need significantly more interest if we're going to add a whole new section. For now, I see nothing wrong with someone updating a sticky.