1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe EMS v64

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by QQII, Sep 1, 2010.

1. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

2. Darko

Darko <marquee><font color="#A300A3"><b>Officially the f Donor

Thanks for posting the hm.... Over 9000th thread about this topic.
  3. selcuk

selcuk New Member

mahahha, anyways does this mean we will have pypq now? since there saying monster survival, and kerning subway platform....
  4. GOD

GOD CCPLZ Donor Donor

i thinks so, its gona be great =D
  5. stox180

stox180 You only live once. Donor

i cant wait till the patch is over so we can hack away again and be the greatest :P nvm i just made my 2nd acc cuz i finnally worked out how to use the trainers ^^ any idea when the patch will be over? website is down aswell lol
  6. JesusMoses

JesusMoses Member

7. polopolo

polopolo Well-Known Member

Kami patched or not?
  8. stox180

stox180 You only live once. Donor

we just have to wait and see i guess ^^
  9. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Now Nexon extented it. Even the website is still down. ._.
  10. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Nexon suck cock.

Btw this gold richie event.. How do we get into their map?
  11. JesusMoses

JesusMoses Member

usually you enter through this golden compass, you may see yourself using 4+hours of killing mobs for 2-3hours worth of it, here is your example, the first time golden richies event came, you had to stay online and every 5 minutes you would gain a golden compass, when you double click the compass within the event time (usually 6pm-8pm uk time) every 5minutes you can keep going into the event map, the first time golden richies came they dropped exp eggs, every exp eggs back then i was around lvl80+ and still gaining 15-20% per golden egg, per run you could gain from 0-8 golden eggs, its all down to luck and 2x drop did effect it, however golden richies a few months ago (around april) made a return, you had to grind for 4hours+ unless you had a 2x drop card on, for compass letters, and the compasses would drop instead this time, every 20 letters of North East South West and a compass=1 complete compass, same event time like always aswell, but anyway this time around was alot more slower to get exp from, it was about 3k exp per exp card that dropped per golden pig, 2x drop was making them drop 6k exp per golden pig, people could do lvl10-40 ina day within 2hours of golden richies, its great for hacking on but be warned GM do search the event rooms sometimes.
  12. LordStanly

LordStanly New Member

i hate stupid patches, although this does sounds rather interesting though lol
    but then they patch our lovely hacks :(
  13. My1sthacks

My1sthacks Well-Known Member

PLAY :D patch is ready.
  14. LordStanly

LordStanly New Member

omg your right, lets see if hacks got patched lol
  15. -Heiks

-Heiks Active Member

OMFG Did the Nett's pyramid PQ come out :O ? Coz theres itz pic @world select page :O
  16. Ation

Yep, it's out now. :P
  17. LordStanly

LordStanly New Member

yay kami hasnt been patched, but noobiebot has (7 miss awl, pvac etc :( )
  18. My1sthacks

My1sthacks Well-Known Member

but Kami D/C?s now after few attacks
  19. Ation

Oh, my...
    Those scripts just has to updated.

How about using a bypass?
  20. LordStanly

LordStanly New Member

kami didnt dc me, didnt use it for too long
    i know they do, but i still need to learn how to lol