1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning EpicFace Extalia mesos seller

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by nyusion368, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyusion368

nyusion368 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

don't trust him :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Shinso

Shinso Just working. Moderator Dedicated Donor

We had trade-banned him earlier today over another issue that we are currently investigating.

Please reply @epicface and give more information about this trade.

3. nyusion368

I have all the proof in the world, feel free to ask for more. I got his e-mail / facebook and could probably track his phone number as well.

4. Shinso

We try not to publicly give out information on who are members are or allow people to dox others. We will however help by giving advice / additional information on how to claim money back using paypal when someone has scammed another person.

• Heart-warming Heart-warming x 1
  5. Shinso

He has been unbanned for now since the money had been returned for this shortly after. The amount of chat history provided has not shown a deliberate scam but is suspicious. The other person had also had the money returned although had no further contact with him.

For other people reading this I'd recommend just using a MM when trading with him for now. https://ccplz.net/threads/middlemen.57437/

6. nyusion368

Yep, money was returned.. .Still don't understand the whole situation as why he joked to me about it like this... He returned it after 3 hours with no further notice of why he did. There was no 14bil he promised.. He did return it but no idea why he played like that.

7. epicface

epicface Banned Banned Trade Ban

because u sayed scammer to me before i get ur money

edit after facepalms He sayed scammer to me and i make him cry for 3 hours thats all.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 4
    • Made me laugh! Made me laugh! x 1
  8. MikeMo

MikeMo Banned Banned

yep do not trust him indeed he was sketchy with me

9. Original

Original ♛ Mikaelson ♛ Donor

@Shinso because he wasnt trade banned, he scammed @nikolayl again.... please do something
    Edit : Can u help him get his money back?

10. nikolayl

nikolayl Well-Known Member

Correct. he agreed to trade with me today. ive got proof in pm.
    I've send him money for a gms account, he went offline the moment he realized money had been transferred

11. Shinso

He was perm banned, anyone with issues with him still can pm me.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.