1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning EpicFace scammer

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by phaseone, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phaseone

phaseone Member

I wanted to buy a kanna account from @epicface with 20 Eur, but he immediately stopped replying me after I paid him the money through PPal. His was last seen was Today at 2:41 PM (My time is Germany time), he must have ignored my message. Below are proofs of my payment and conversation between me and him. I just saw that someone got scammed by him also today (https://ccplz.net/threads/epicface-extalia-mesos-seller.65593/#post-862072). Can anyone help me on what to do in this case @Shinso ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  2. DarkDeathEater

DarkDeathEater Hmm? Donor

Should've used a Middleman like EpicFace suggested. Not to mention that there's reports on EpicFace scamming but no one seems to be giving him a bad rating so unless people check here they might not know D:

3. phaseone

phaseone Member

Ya i should have used a MM, but that time I din't check Hall of shame and I only checked his feedback, I saw that he has recent good feedback, so I thought he is trustworthy. Newbie mistake.

4. nikolayl

nikolayl Well-Known Member

He scammed me yesterday too. He has scammed more then 3 people by now

5. Shinso

Shinso Just working. Moderator Dedicated Donor

He was perm banned, anyone with issues with him still can pm me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.