1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Extreme vac

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Roel, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

Im looking for a super vac that will vac ALL items in a map the second they drop. Anyone got something?

Super Tubi , Auto loot isnt big enough.
  2. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

Pet Item Vac may be a ok choice, there isnt a public item vac though
  3. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

Havent got pet >.<

obviously its to suck up all the scrolls from event.

any ideas?
  4. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

so as soon as i drop, i get all the onyx and scrolls and red whips, instead of all the other peeps
  5. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

kami loot+ supertubi+ instant drop+ itemfilter

Anyways i dont know why i said you it, the purpose you have for it is very sad.
  6. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

Why is the purpose sad, everyone would like free drops.

And does itemfilter pick up the new items, coz they might not be filtered in? Or does it only block the crap and pick up the rest.
  7. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Yeah but when there are hackers that will loot everything in every channel it gets annoying. When its only one hacker its easy, because i crash him/her if i still see on the map when blue letters appear, but with multiple people hacking that is not posible anymore.

BTW i loot the items legitly so thats why i complain.
  8. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

Oh well hackers are annoying alot

if i have to be annoying to get free drops then so be it. Btw if u are online atm my ign is IGNCENEZOi everyone is accusing me >.<
  9. atkspinzu

atkspinzu Banned Banned

hacking in there for item drops is bad idea
  10. BeKo

BeKo Member

i think he more likely means just staying in that map and waiting for the scrolls with item vac.
    It seems like you meant hacking (botting) there, didnt you?
  11. atkspinzu

atkspinzu Banned Banned

ye but like i was item vaccing tere on mule got banned after 2mins Perm lol
  12. Razz

Razz Dedicated Supporter Dedicated Donor

Doh. GM hotspot.
  13. atkspinzu

atkspinzu Banned Banned

lool accidently turned vac on my Main 100NW And got an onyx apple lo
  14. coroks

coroks New Member

Lmao Nice ^^
  15. Irretrievably

Irretrievably Member

I hunted for the beer mugs at the tent map a lot, with kami and kami loot. I got enough beer mugs to make it explode 3 times, which gave me like 5 clean slate scrolls, 1 onyx apple and 7 special gfa scrolls - before I got banned. I lost a lvl 35 account - so it was definetly worth it for me. (I transfered the items to a mule as soon as I got them - so I only had a couple 100 beer mugs on my acc when I got banned)