1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Fake AB

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by dude111, Sep 14, 2010.

1. dude111

dude111 Well-Known Member

I was wondering is fake AB a way of notifying GMS or nexeon that someone is hacking?, or is it just used to DC you and such. And also i keep getting perm banned, 4th time already, TEH F?

2. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Your getting permed banned because you have been seen by a GM hacking... As for the A/B i did read that they are not stored in there system.

3. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

It's used to slow you done while a GM is comming, too much Fake AB will give you a month ban most of the time. If you keep getting p banned, stop hacking for a while.

4. dude111

dude111 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the answers and advice guys

5. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

how much f ab's? :P

6. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Too much fake autobans wont get you any real autoban, its a lie. There are hacks that fake autoban that might end real autobanning if being used for too long but they dont have nothing to do with the fake autobans as you could get real autobanned the first time, this goes for hacks like jumping unrandom, old lemmings for ground monsters, MMC, etc. The reason why you can get fake or real autobanned from the same hack is because the hack really real autobans.

And yeah, i have got fake autobanned arround 400-500 with undead hack back in november in less than 2 weeks when it used to work but to fake autoban and yet my priest has never been autobanned/perma, so i can confirm that the first statement isnt true.

7. highlights

highlights Well-Known Member

something like this
    FABs is noting to worry about