1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe FawkVac

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Masaro123, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Masaro123

Masaro123 CCPLZ Donor Donor

Hi all,:F9:

I got a question
    : All pro's are blaming against noobs about FawkVac, they say it's a fake Fawk well me(noob) want to know what's the difference with the real and the fake 'FawkVac'. Someone can help me? Thanks.

Happy Hacking.

2. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Wrong section. >-<
    Anyways, FawkVac is just pair of public scripts combined, and renamed (which is gay).

3. Masaro123

Masaro123 CCPLZ Donor Donor

Ok thanks but i posted here because most of poepleask it here at this section :F3:

4. Tunybob

Tunybob Well-Known Member

The real fawk doesnt a/b or d/c i think :) While the fakes do so u gotta have autocc on.

5. Arno

Arno Well-Known Member

Didn't know that :P

6. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Fawkvac is not unrandom right jump, lemmings combined.

Pfft.

7. Harmy

And your keeping it private cuz ur a nib ♥

8. Harmy

It wasnt the day after, it was on the night! lol >_>

9. Arno

Arno Well-Known Member

Why are you keeping it a secret?..

10. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Coz if it gets released it will get patched quickly, the creators want to keep it private so they can keep using it for a longer period.

11. Kyuute

Kyuute New Member

Is the real one way better than the public one? I mean, can you level faster with?

12. OMGBBQHAX

OMGBBQHAX Well-Known Member

Its the same thing just it doesnt autoban/DC.

13. Tunybob

Actually not the same :) Real 1 mobs aint getting stucked by something which look like stairs :) i think it got sumthin like always jump or sumthin o.o

14. Tunybob

Tez, i really do wonder why u aint giving it to ppl who already got the old script o.o We can just release the old script, and im sure some pro haxors will find out how the hack is working and then update it? o.o

15. d0se

d0se Member

Because people who have the old script can be dumb too - Maybe they release the New script and go like LOOOOL...

16. Tunybob

Didnt understand, but well i think he got hacker friends, sooo im not so sure about what u said there :)

17. Kyuute

Kyuute New Member

Like dupex? Wow thats sexy :o