1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Marriage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by David, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David

David ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ Banned Donor

I support it. Derp. Give reasons why/why not you don't support it.
    Wink-Davheed.

2. Defy

Defy Member

Sterility is defined as being unable to produce offspring; in a woman it is an inability to conceive; in a man it is an inability to impregnate.
    With that said if a man and a women can't produce an offspring does that mean their relationship is wrong?

3. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's gross when two guys starting making out or something, but if they're two hit chicks I don't mind o.o"

4. David

David ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ Banned Donor

What? :| That's sexist. IMO most girls probably don't care if two guys / two girls start to make out, so why is it gross when guys make out and not girls?

5. Subarashii

Because I'm a boy, and (most) boys do care if two ghomosexuals start making out in front of them..

6. v

v hey bro Retired

Guys, don't mean to be rude, but the topic is gay marriage specifically.
    Just try and keep on track. :)

Meanwhile, I see absolutely no reason why they shouldn't be able to get married. It's fucking pathetic that they can't, and literally not a single good reason why not.
    That being said, I'm not sure about marriage overall, doesn't seem that important to me.

7. Subarashii

Yeah true, I'm also fine with it, but like if you're talking to friends, and two other guys start making out next to you, that's gross...

8. v

v hey bro Retired

It's uncomfortable. But then so is any couple making out next to you.
    Besides, it's all a matter of perspective. What may be 'gross' to you could be pretty standard to someone else.

9. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

It's gross if anyone does it. However, you should be able to discern between what's gross to you, and what's wrong. Although you may feel uncomfortable when they engage in such activities in a close proximity to yourself, it doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to.

--

In my opinion there's nothing wrong with homosexuality It isn't a choice made by them nor can it be cured by some preacher, not that it should ever be deemed so bad that it would need a cure. Religious intolerance has once again forced something to hide and cower in the shadows, it's just a shame that this time it's with people and they're often forced to live in fear of being themselves. People who are homosexual should enjoy the same freedoms as we do, including marriage if they wish.

10. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

I can not think of one reason why gay people should not be able to get married and share the same features of life that everyone else can appreciate in its fullest.

If someone can not change who they are why should they be forced to live protending or in misery that other people are looking and speaking.

In my opinion everyone should keep to there business and what happens to them and no one else if their in the street and see two gay people holding hands who are they to judge other people?,

P.s. i myself am not gay i just have no problem with what other people want to do, and believe that no1 has the right to tell anyone what they can or cannot do

11. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

Haha, mageboys, you don't have to cover yourself in the last sentece :F3:

Btw, any1 should be able to get married, sometimes I'm even wondering wtf marriage is..
    It's just a document and a ring:O

I can say "yes" to any1:)

12. mageboys

Lol didnt want anyone thinking cause i didnt mind about it i was gay :) so thought i would clear it up ha

13. xReloadD

xReloadD Well-Known Member

Thats treu, most boys like hot chicks but when you see two boys kissing, im like WTFBBQGROSE.
    because you dont that see everyday in mah country, ( My bucket ?_O )

14. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

Well, I'm perfectly fine with gay marriage... People should have freedom to choose which gender they prefer.

15. xReloadD

xReloadD Well-Known Member

u were gay? did you also talked like a real gay?
    Sorry if im reacting racist but most gays talking likeeeh thisss youhh knooowww?

16. mageboys

WOW major typo there!, i meant i didnt want anyone to think i was gay because i dont mind gay people haha xD

17. S3NSA

S3NSA back in black Administrator

There's a difference between being homosexual and being camp. People can be camp without being homosexual and vice versa.

18. OMGitsSander

OMGitsSander Well-Known Member

Being camp?
    What does that mean?:F6:

19. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Everyone is an equal to eachother, so why shouldnt they able to get married?

20. Defy

Defy Member

Having feminine qualities yet not being homosexual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.