1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe getting meso on mule

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by xdexsino, Aug 31, 2010.

1. xdexsino

xdexsino Well-Known Member

hello, how do i get mesos on my mule? is there a multiple maplestory, and if you trade, you must pay tax..

and if you send with Duey, that's good?

2. Homo

Homo Banned Banned

Use the script Ant3 posted, and drop in the kerning store behind the pile.
    No second MS needed.
  3. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

There's a higher tax when dropping mesos than trading them.
  4. FirenX

FirenX New Member

Go use VMware to start maple twice .. VMware simulates a Windows. u should have a good Pc to do that cuz it takes a lot memory ~
    How to set-up a VMware.. well use ur good friend " Google" there are some threads around the Internet even for MS.

and getting mesos on ur mule should be clear now right?
    fine ..-.-

Log in with ur 2 chars. be sure to not have any hacks active on the one PC u log in with ur mule~
    meet them both in the FM and than just trade ~ if u wanna save Tax put ur mesos like that 999999 instad of 1000000 saves alot of taxes~
    sending per Duey is the other method but takes a while ~
  5. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Duey takes 12~24 hours to transfer the mesos to another account, it's quite usefull if you don't need the money right away
  6. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

id suggest this method as it saves time
  7. Adamkidd

Adamkidd Well-Known Member

Lol, I keep my Mesos & NX cash on a noob account. For safety :) Cuz if i get banned, Mesos gone & NX Gone so yeh.. i just buy items from FM with mesos then trade over..
  8. Homo

Homo Banned Banned

I know, 3000 tax each 50.000 you drop.
    But I dont mind the tax anyways.
  9. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Yeah, but OP does. >_>
  10. Homo

Homo Banned Banned

Then the most simple solution wait till next april when we have queensday again, no tax lolz.