1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe GM owned??

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Cuckoo, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

hi,

i think i know a way to see if there is a gm in ur map cause the following happend: i was botting using awl and some1 came in my map (forgot to put on auto cc) and i saw my awl vac didnt work anymore (well it worked a littel but some of the mobs could still walk to the right) so i ccd manualy and afther an other 3 hours of botting i saw that my awl wasnt working again, ididnt do anything (to lazy), 30 sec later i was perma banned

so i think that if there is a GM in ur map the awl vac starts bugging, so if that happens you can see that there is a gm in ur map

please reply if any1 knows if this is the way it works i dunno would be cool if it is

2. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

yeah your right, this was found a very long long time ago, but with different hacks such as dupex etc, what world were you in? and wher was you training?

3. FirenX

FirenX New Member

actually, u are right with the 1 thing ... The vac will not work correctly if someone's on the map like monster walk back to the right or so ...
    But when u r on a large map like subway it happens the same way .. u wont see the guy on ur map cuz he's to far away for the mapcard, means auto cc wont detect him but ur vac does.

Dunno if GM'S effect the same on the vac or not - could be .. but belive me if a real GM is coming to ya .. its to late the second u notice ur vac buggin .

4. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

they do im sure and i was in dementhos at sombie monkeys xD but im gonna check it now i think, im gonna bot at cube slimes (lots of gms) and wait until i get banned when the vac starts freaking out ill know :( bye bye lvl 50 aran

5. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

You mean zombie lupins, at ellinia?

6. Danny1994

Danny1994 Likes to contribute Coder

Well, i remember where i was GM in a Pserer - while hiding the mobs didn't moved.
    Dunnow if its like this in real servers.

7. Harmy

Were the mobs being vacced by somebody?

8. FirenX

FirenX New Member

Hmm i always Thought that Hide is just a skill ... if thats so it should just effect the monsters like on every char right?

9. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

hate that D:

10. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

It's like, whenever you enter a map, it sends a packet that the map will become active, when you leave it sends a packet that the map will become frozen again.
    What the GM Skill Hide does it blocks out that packet sent to the server that makes the map active.
    Or atleast, this was how it was done on the server I was a GM on.

11. David...

David... Banned Banned

I was using MMC on Global MS, My vac screwed up, 1 min later I was permanent banned.
    So yes, Game Master does have affect on monsters, even in hide.

12. Harmy

I'm sure theres like a GM detecter in the BT trainer for GMS, is there no way to code one for EMS?

13. FirenX

FirenX New Member

is there a way to detect if ur vac screw up ? so when it screw up u d/c automaticly .. if a player is on the map the auto cc should be able to cc so fast it wont d/c but when a GM is there auto cc wont detect it and the vac screw's up = D/C u
    would be save ,eh?

14. Sezabi

Sezabi Well-Known Member

Whenever ANYONE goes into your map, he has non-modified memory, so his client makes the monsters in his possession unaffected by your script(s), that is why your vacs get screwed up. By the way, there is public vac disruption check script.

15. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

sezabi, i googled it and i couldnt find it... do you have it?? does any1 have it?

16. SnowangelDK

SnowangelDK Well-Known Member

if u ccing alot and u seeing it on u pc it can be a gm following u becouse i cced 5 times and after i stoped for 30 mins and started again afk when i came back my acc was banned

17. sandeepkb

sandeepkb Banned Banned

If GM's will notice you then you are screwed if you are ccing.

Just log off otherwise he/she will Stalk you :F6:.

18. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

lol stalking and you cc will not mather it will jst make him say FUCK THEY TRACKED ME and if your ccing very fast the chance is quite big that you get DC?d

EDIT: aw my vac jsut started fucking up im gonna try tommorow if its banned
    EDIT2: still botting GM GETTING FUCKED, ahha they fail so hard i logged of in their face and im still not banned

19. Subarashii

Subarashii Well-Known Member

Do you want to share MMC with me? :X

20. Daansjoe

Daansjoe Well-Known Member

its in his perfect kami bw......