1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Gmhelpers?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Scum 5436, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I was at pianus and TOTA&Shampoo69 came and said to me "You hack!" while they didn't get any damage themselves >< anyways I d/ced and got perm ban...Wtf? I suppose these 2 are GM helpers >< so if you see 'em stop hacking and flee.

2. Corner

Corner Active Member

That wouldnt be happen if you used Auto CC.

3. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Auto cc at pianus? >< you can't cc at pianus.

4. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

We dont have GM helpers in EMS, in the end they didnt get chosen. Maybe that guy knew that you were already hacking there and whispered a GM a while before reaching the cave.

Also GM Helpers would only have 2 skills, teleport and lie detector, they cant ban players.

5. Corner

Corner Active Member

Are u sure?
    Sry then.
    Im using AutoCC when im hackin everytime-

6. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Yes, pianus is very controlled by some legit players, due to it being the only decent way of getting SE 20 without having to spend months at sharks with 4x drop.

7. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

We do have GM Helpers in EMS. Jack is one of them.

8. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

We dont, and i would like to see the proof that hes a GM Helper, dont show me that pic where he shows that he has a lie detector on a item smega, because those lie detectors could be bought during april 2007 in henesys pot shop for 10k each, so anyone who played by then, especially those with an europe bandana can have them.

Anyways the lie detector i was refering to is a skill and not an usable item, i know that he did that item smega showing it telling hackers to be careful, but dont worry, those usable lie detectors doesnt work anymore, only the skill one work and thats not showable via item smega.

9. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

we hace them download harepacker and look ind some jobs
    and some1 in this forum postet already a link to the gm helper website

10. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

I know we have the job in data but that we have it, doesnt mean that anyone has it yet, for example pirate job data was added when KoC were released and we have had aran in the data since 0.61

Also i would like to check that link, i couldnt find it anywhere in this forum.

The weirdest thing is that noone has posted any screen of them, especially counting that they should be easily spotted due to the fact that they wear the GM helper hat that was exactly put in the data the same time they made the notice.

11. Fury

12. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Facepalm, i know that there was a notice, what i said is that Nexon went back on their idea and decided not to choose anyone as GM Helper, read the last part, why arent there any screenshots of GM helpers arround, they dont have hide skill so they should be visible.

They never do their work or they dont exist, choose the one you prefer.

13. Fury

they dont need it
    i see much hackers without auto cc everyday
    and did you ever saw a real gm?
    i think no caus most hackers are only botting and do some shit outside

14. Panete

Panete CCPLZ Donor Donor

Yes, usually in FM at overnight hours, after a server check. But GMs have hide skill so it is normal to not see them often, GM helpers doesnt have that skill.

15. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

I saw a GM killing MushMom once xD I think they can't attack while hiding ( like darksight ) well anyways they will fck up once again with some sort of ban bug making all accounts unbanned :P
    In the mean time I will just hack at a SM :P

16. Fury

they can
    i'm in my on v55 server *pcmaple source*
    all what happen is that smoke what appears for some sec when they use hide