1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Gold Farmers

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by molukku, Sep 13, 2010.

1. molukku

molukku New Member

WOW
    Ive NEVER seen Goldfarmers as obvious as today!

The whole UP UP UP is filled with GIRL-blaze wizards O_o and they all have names like HJSJSDJS
    :P

LOL
    Wonder if they use private hacks or the same ones as us...
    does anyone have some info about goldfarmers :P are they legit or hackers and stuff like that xD

2. Fury

Fury <marquee><font color="#FFBF00"><b>Official CCPLZ G Banned

wut o?.O
    goldfarmers? o.O
    or you mean meso farmers?

3. 0star

0star Member

He means meso farmers T_T

But I think they have some private hacks

4. David...

David... Banned Banned

They got NDS I think.

5. 0star

0star Member

Yes saw 1 at ws

6. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

nice this means NDS will be released again some day and ye i checkt the rankings im quite sure that its NDS ale blaze wiz (the best summon) and they are all farming names and they are all still waeraing their nubs shit thats why im quite sure that they are haqcker snce every legit nub would be fully equipt

7. 0star

0star Member

No that doesn't mean that becauuse its super private maybe only 1 person know it
    and they use to get messeo and selll for rl monny

8. Daansjoe

Daansjoe Well-Known Member

yeah probably but somone will have the same idea to create the hack later on...

9. 0star

0star Member

maybe 10 years T_T

10. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

and hes making like 20 accounts a day and they are all lvl 20 and not way higher?? i think some1 started selling the hack... and that will result in a public/patched hack, some1 will crack it and release it or the GMs will find they way they do it and patch it

11. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Are you serious?

12. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

yea sort off i've heard ppl talking about NDS alot arount hacking sites u gues some1 has found a way

13. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

I would rather see it private and not having it than it gets public and then one week later -> patched. I wonder how you thought when you said "nice this means NDS will be released again some day...". Well. Whatever..

14. atkspinzu

atkspinzu Banned Banned

there not using Nd summon there using some kind of strange new hack I followed a few in Ems HHg2 there vaccing mobs to there foothold and taking damage but mobs wont die and they level lol

15. 0star

0star Member

Cs hack.............

16. atkspinzu

atkspinzu Banned Banned

meh there also vaccing the mobs the certain part on eac platform and running up and down killing em lol dnno why they just cant use kami instead

17. 0star

0star Member

just some Uber private messeo farmer hacks

18. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Kami looks more like your hacking, then just walking to the mobs.

19. atkspinzu

atkspinzu Banned Banned

but thing is is seriously seemslike pvac char spot but alot better lol

20. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Got a ScreenShot?