1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Hack tutorial

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Eztys, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Eztys

Eztys New Member

Could someone make a tutorial about how to create a hack. How to use cheatengine to find pointers, making a trainer etc.

Would be awesome, and really appreciated by me (and perhaps other users)B-)

2. Lollage

Lollage Well-Known Member

Eggs1.2.dll = Pointers + Offsets most of them.
    Visual Studio 10( or lower) Ultimate = Making trainers.
    How to create a hack? - Well you need to know which pointers you can use, and WHAT kind of hack you actually want to make, like I want to make a mousefly, then you will have to know that the Mouse Pointer and Offset are going to be involved with it, and that you need to put it in a script..

I suggest try looking at open source's like Ant3 gave us in the General Programming section, if I'm right.
    And look at some scripts on how they work to understand a bit of "making" a hack.

3. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

4. Eztys

Eztys New Member

I've got some exp with cheat engine, but I just can't seem to attach it to maplestory to find values:O Hack detected..
    Maybe I need a better bypass, which I cant find:(

5. SirJafel

SirJafel Guest

try it first with other games/programs that dont detect CE, so you actually learn.