1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Hacker guild(demethos):DD

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by iikidd, Sep 11, 2010.

1. iikidd

iikidd New Member

Hey all!; ? moment ago i came up with the following idea;'))
    "i think it would be cool"to have ? guild with(demethos) ccplz members/hackers in it:D

1.So we could do pq's toghetta without trying to hide our hacks.
    2.help eachother
    3.Train togheter
    4.help eachother
    5.be THE best
    6.Just have fun

if anybody is interested , i wont mind making the guild:D
    let me know if ur interested and leave some guildname suggestions;DD
  2. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Its a good idea but the thing is, you need good hackers in your guild, you need people who dont get caught, who never forget to put auto cc on and people who dont hack in hotspots.

Because if a GM finds 1-2 members of the same guild hacking, they'll check the whole guild, and then the whole guild will just get banned.
  3. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Just add CCPLZ members to your BL. :)
  4. Past

Past Well-Known Member

I wanna Join or at least have sum hacker buds in my BL :3
    Aran: lv 17
  5. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

Are you stupid or something?

It isnt really a smart idea putting your ign on a hacking forum which GM's may possibly check up on.
  6. King Virus

King Virus Banned Banned

Yes, hopefully we can make one for Kradia.

Lv. 177 DrK FelixTheLion
  7. Past

Past Well-Known Member

oops sorry i didn't realize that...
    excuse me then im new btw..
  8. blabba2

blabba2 CCPLZ Donor Donor

im interested to join the hacker guild :3
  9. Miauri

Miauri Well-Known Member

demethos <.<

no ty
  10. QQII

QQII Well-Known Member

sexy, edit your quote
  11. Roel

Roel Well-Known Member

noo >.<

i have 1 friend tha ttaught me how to hack, and i taught a friend how to hack, so now i have 2 buddy in my BL with wich i hack etc.. more then enough

besdies, as sexy said if u are really gonna make a whole guild it has to be the elites.. 1 noob and everyone gets banned.
  12. Qua

Qua Well-Known Member

I Wanna come Play Demethos i will start at 20.00 Than iam at home.

Can Someone Borrow me 1m?
  13. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

nah i dunno you i only give money to ppl i realy see helping others on ccplz, anyways the guild seams nice but i prefer BL xD (im friendless tough :()
  14. Benn

Benn Well-Known Member

Sexy take his name out of your quote :P and King Virus, im guessing you didnt read Sexy's post. 177 Drk and you post his name...Good idea

Sounds like a good idea, only thing is i got no cash on Deme so take a little longer to train.
  15. iikidd

iikidd New Member

Indeed it's true that if a guild soon is known for having a few hackers ,gm's will pay more attention to it.
    If anybody is interested in being in my Pm me:D
  16. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

FelixTheLion is hacking? LOL i though this guy was full legit, mmKay then :O LOL
  17. jamesadam

jamesadam <marquee><font color="#A300A3"><b>Officially the s

omfg everyone keeps saying his name just all edit your posts or his char is dead lmao also all other hacking guilds ive known of all fail the blacklist was the best idea :D
  18. NonLeaf

I don't care about if felix is going to be banned, he scammed me almost 200M in Kradia. He was a scammer but never saw him hacking.
  19. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

Howd he scam you 200m? lal.
  20. NonLeaf

He was my friend to train, we trained a lot together, I asked him if I could borrow his weapon to try on my other character, he gave me and I tested them nicely, then he asked me to lend him some equips to test in his other character, he never gave my equipment back.