1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe Hacking Guide For Deme(Spots). (Not sure about Kradia...)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Jett, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Jett

Jett Ravy's Lover, Shinso's Bitch. Donor

Hacking Guide For Deme.

0-10 - Maple Island. (Why? = Because it is the most easy place to level @ that levels...)
    10-20 - Pig Beach. (Why? = I found it pretty easy to level on... and a great meso to, @ that levels...)
    20-50 - Horny Caps, Zombie Mushroom. (Why?= Now you are thinking "WHAT?" but i did level from 20-50 on 1day with my spearman... Good Mesos To...)
    35-50 - Teddys (Why?= Now we are a bit highere end Exp rate but also in Monster hp... Never tryed this way but it did seems pretty good as a hacker/Legit.)
    50-64 - Zombies. (Why?= I did use this way alot... both on Kradia and Deme.) (Priest's can use this way to level 80.)
    64-80 - Mp3 (It is a ground in Singapore, If you dont know it, you dont know maple...) (Why?= Pretty fast leveling Both Legit and Hacking.

- Pictures will be added soon -
    - New Monsters will be added soon after i find out the easy way -

2. Harmy

Harmy mr. Moderator Dedicated Donor

dude, theres so many topics about training spots.. why add more? just post in the actual topic and pm the TS to edit their post.

3. markb95

markb95 Banned Banned

WTF? 20-50 at Horny Mushies and Zombie Mushies? I bot @ those spearpinguins in mushroom kingdom (75 exp) I'm also a spearman. What hacks do you use? I can't get 20-50 at one day though.

4. Miauri

Miauri Well-Known Member

ahh =P in kardia i have stayed at the same spot since lvl 45 =P now im lvl 73

5. Jett

If you could tell me the spot i could add it maybe?

Oh i didnt know about the pinguins, i take a look later maybe... and i did use Pvac + Kami + 50 delay godmode + Auto Attack + Auto Pot...

I have not seen many about Deme... And some of the guides is made by some people that is just copying from other guides... I got mine from In-Game + Myself botting

6. Miauri

Miauri Well-Known Member

this is my training spots

1-10 - quests
    10-15 - slimes
    15-20 - L forest outside kerning
    20-25 - bubblings/octopus outside kerning
    25-35 - horny/zombie mushrooms dungeon
    35-45(50) - truckers
    50+ - autoaggro at gryphons

this is for i/l mages. if i make a flamewiz, i go to the white evil eyes in sleepywood instead of truckers because of the elemental weakness

7. Qua

Qua Well-Known Member

AutoAggro = Monsters Come To you Right?

But what are the X/Y For Kami (Beginner Mage)

8. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Yeah AutoAggro means something like auto aggressions ( means mobs follow/attack you )

And well depending on what attacks you use, if claw you need to keep Y at 0 ( or just a bit higher/lower ) then place X to about 25~150, whatever works best for you, ( if you bot facing left then you gotta add a - in front of it )
    If you use a mob skill you might want to be a bit above/below the mobs ( then keep X at 0 and change Y to 25~150 or -25~150, whatever works best )

9. Qua

Qua Well-Known Member

Thnx man needed to now it Cusz i needed to make a mage on demethos (Signature) Need only Mesos left than i will start leveling

10. Jett

You can get 0,5m from me if you want to start with that?

11. Qua

Qua Well-Known Member

Wanna Sure i want. But iam at home just at 20.00 PM Your IGN and i will message u Ingame when iam at home :F2:

12. markb95

markb95 Banned Banned

Trainer or scripts? If trainer please tell me. You're a spearman to, you could give me some tips how to bot with a spearman.

13. Jett

Add me on wanna.gk@live.dk when you wanna talk about it :).

Trainer, And add me on Wanna.gk@live.dk, and maybe we can talk about it :).

14. markb95

markb95 Banned Banned

Added. Hope you can teach me some things i didnt know yet ;).

15. NonLeaf

NonLeaf Well-Known Member

And you guys continue posting more spots, well okey idc anymore lol. btw 20-50 mushies? :o

16. Daansjoe

Daansjoe Well-Known Member

autoaggro ? isent that 1 month ab?

17. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

Nope, I haven't had problems with it, however in my opinion Pvac/Fvac/AWL is better

18. Qua

Qua Well-Known Member

Daansjoe i see u got a Cleric 7x Banned.

How did u do the begin?
    It takes long to get 30 :F2:

19. Daansjoe

Daansjoe Well-Known Member

yes i did :(
    and i was luckless s? easy lvling
    and like mushies pm me if u need more help?

20. Miauri

Miauri Well-Known Member

no........