1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe [HALP] Bullets / Stars

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Siobhan, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Siobhan

Siobhan New Member

Is there any hacks / tools to recharge stars or just plain hack them to not be used up so darn quick, having to resupply all the time is cramping my style.

I've tried to send the recharge packet [33 00 02 01 00] with a packet sender, but I only got it to work if I was in the shop and had the "Are you sure you want to recharge" dialog open, and then I got DC:d, otherwise no effect.

If I recall right the unlimited stars hack was patched around the time of the Xentare trainer.
  2. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

Well, your question wasn't really if anyone had unlimited stars but anyways:
    As you said, it is known that Unlimited stars got patched around the time of Xentare's Trainer. But I wonder if the check is SS, or if it is CS.

If the check is CS, it shouldn't be too hard to bypass it. However, I am kinda bad at finding the address where the check is located -_-

Anyone know if the check is SS or CS? Or maybe both?

EDIT: Unlimited stars is CS, as you all probably knew. I wonder if I can find some check...
  3. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

unl. stars blocks the packet that makes the stars go away right? just asking but i also suck at coding
  4. Ant3

Ant3 Well-Known Member

There is not a spefic packet just for "star disappear", but it is possible that it is inside the attack packet. I don't know, since the PE I have is pretty bad at getting such shit, since it seems to be dynamic. But maybe it shoulds up like that in every PE.. o.O

I am a bit new at using a PE, first time since 0.48 eMS I use one (however, I had a packetsender, but that is totally not the same thing)
  5. highlights

highlights Well-Known Member

if i aint wrong then the amount of stars u use can be change with wz edits and that ended up as CS damage and changing it with packet editing would not really matter cuz u are still sending invaild information to the server and it will detect it and makes it CS

another possibility would be to use something like that hack cam made so u could buy 32500 pots in a stack but insted for recharging stars
    like recharing 2 ilbis and u get 65k stars until next logoff =D
  6. Siobhan

Siobhan New Member

Hmm, I might have to try wz edit and then send the stars recharge packet. With a bit of luck that would reset the serverside star counter and prevent my damage from going CS.

Did the damage end up CS immediately, or could one use up the 500 subis one had to start with and then go CS?
  7. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

so you mean the stars can be rechard till 32500, that isn't an inlimeted star hack its just buying cheap (fake) stars but it would still be nice i think
  8. highlights

highlights Well-Known Member

well it was just an idea
    idk if it actually will work

it ended up CS immediately
  9. Siobhan

Siobhan New Member

Crap, it won't work then.
  10. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

oke that sucks......