1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by anddys, Nov 18, 2016.

1. anddys

anddys New Member

Hey everyone,
    I came here from GMS and moved to the new Luna world to mainly use the market section.
    Just a few things I want to clarify after reading a few posts.
    Are we allowed to name other forums?
    Is selling botted mesos allowed?

Also looks like the EU forums aren't completely dead which is quite nice.

• Solved my problem! Solved my problem! x 1
  2. apprenticeCS

apprenticeCS (づ。◕‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧ Moderator Dedicated Donor

Hello,welcome to CCPLZ :-)

Usually safe not to, depends on context and which forum you plan to name basically.

Ofc you can sell botted mesos xD Most of the things for sale here are botted/hacked/exploited. ;-)

3. anddys

anddys New Member

ah thats nice, just confused with the rules since it said
    "Trading stolen, scammed, illegal, or ill-gotten goods is strictly forbidden."

4. Original

Original ♛ Mikaelson ♛ Donor

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

5. Strife

Strife RIP xSchlitzer, Best Hero EMS [Banned 09/2011] Donor

Selling botted messos is allowed on CCPLZ, not in the official forums tho. I'm saying this, because I cant figure out if youre talking about ccplz or not

6. Tryst

Tryst (✿O‿O) http://maple.watch Administrator Moderator Dedicated Donor

Hello. :)
    That notice refers to anything which was obtained at the expense of other players (i.e. scamming them or stealing from their accounts) or at the expense of Nexon (i.e. buying loads of Meso Sacks with fraudulent NX).
    Selling Mesos obtained by playing normally, botting or duplication is certainly allowed.
    Of course. This forum isn't totalitarian, you're free to link anywhere as long as it isn't spam or a referral.

• Like Like x 1