1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe help me!!! pvac wont work

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by kingrall, Sep 13, 2010.

1. kingrall

kingrall Member

i am using perfect kami and noobiebot, ive seen movies on youtube about pvac and it looks like all the monsters are rapidly getting dragged to on sode of the screen, if that is how it is supposed to work, then mine is fucked up.
    i am using a crc bypass along with my hacks.
    when i go to noobiebot and clicks on pvac right, the monsters are not getting dragged to the right, they just go on valking as normar, tho i get a maplestory fucked up messege sometimes.
    all my other hacks works, both on kami and noobiebot, its just this pvac that wont work, and i think that if i could get pvac working, i'd level alot faster.

please help me if you kno anything.

2. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

If you are on jumping mobs use no jump.
    If you arent just use mob speed up.
    Elsem i dont know.

3. Cuckoo

Cuckoo Fuckeh Yuuu Donor

Pvac isnt that good but the most inprtant thing is that you use faster mobs with it and check (maybe Harepacker i dunno how you wanna do it) how big the platfroms in the map are some (most of the time flat) maps have realy big platforms and that makes Pvac REALY slow

4. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

Fvac on ibotyou would work better than pvac

5. Ex10Ded

Ex10Ded New Member

have a quick question, is it possible to make mob speedup even faster? since it only adds.. a little bit of speed.
    Maybe there is a mobspeed checkup you can't exceed but I don't know. Just wondering (: