1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. MapleStory Europe has migrated to MapleStory Global! This section is readonly now.
    Dismiss Notice

Europe [HELP] some 1 can post scripts into trainer for me!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by maple, Sep 3, 2010.

1. maple

maple Well-Known Member

i am not that good whit scripts can some 1 push cs mouse fly and maybe some another owned hax in an trainer?? Thx:F12::F12:

2. maple

maple Well-Known Member

(and sure i mean v64 ems) !!

3. pichka2

pichka2 New Member

4. Ation

Ation s. mod Moderator Donor

Get MMW or iBotYou and copy paste the scripts you need.

5. maple

maple Well-Known Member

Thx pichka2 for help i got the trainer but it don't works..... is it v64?? ems? what can be wrong?

6. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

The release section contains a mouse fly, ( E-dark and Perfect Kami )

7. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

are they both not server sided no?

8. Scum 5436

Scum 5436 Banned Banned

The one in E-Dark is Server Sided ( mouse vac ) I don't know about the one in perfect kami ( mouse teleport )

9. iiTom

iiTom Banned Banned

SS as well, was messing around with my friends using that.

10. mageboys

mageboys iPlayNaked Donor

BOYAHHHH then he asked for a CS one and you posted 2 SS ones ;) haa smart (:

11. LulWut

LulWut Active Member

I Don't do stuff from people who don't speak proper English on a English forum.
    For some reason I can't stand Mexicans talking. honestly Google Translator will give you a much better result.
    I Also can't stand people that Double post instead of editing the thread. I mean if they we're to bump there thread its Ok. but information that you put in that second post should be inside the thread.